Gravitymaster

Dell Dude Busted

I put the Dell kid in the smartest-dumbest American category that I like to call the "Vanna White Club". Let's face it, these people do not need any brains, yet they managed to market it into millions. Vanna White is their queen. Everyone calls her stupid. Yet she works 1 month a year, is not required to even know how to spell (they light the letters for her) and now she doesn't even have to turn the letters around...she just touches them. The woman makes millions a year for this! Who really are the dumb ones?[:/]

Chris

"Don't Bogart That Joint, My Friend!" J/K ;) this guy is a real "winner" "dude, your gettin' a cell!" ah, he'll get out of it, dell was "fazing him out" anyway with the new "dell nerds" i figure if robert downey jr can come back, so can the dell dude! :)

--Richard--
"We Will Not Be Shaken By Thugs, And Terroist"

try THEsmokinggun.com. one one hand I feel sorry for the smokinggun.com website owner, but on the other hand, you cant register something like that and host it at a bandwidth limited provider. Things like this are bound to happen.

for those not in the know, apparently smokinggun.com (not THEsmokinggun) got innundated recently, and his service provider charges per download of the page. Since the millions of hits exceeded his monthly allotment, he was charged for the excess useage. Apparently 760 bucks last month alone. oops...

one hundred and TWO reasons for not shopping for the best deal on web hosting :D

Two wrongs don't make a right, however three lefts DO!

"...CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW!!!!!"

"Good"

Loud and Clear:
I'm trying to get a deal for a just that will get me all new gear. Canopy will have Verizon w/ Logo style" on bottom skin and a shot of my on exit (with big black glasses) and a Canopy shot (the other fellow will be close up and shot elsewhere as if to land)
I figured after 13 years with the Co. and 6yrs of Bobsled-until '93(now they give full sponsorship[:/])
I'd like something besides long hours and hazardous
sections of the City;)
"I can hear THAT now":ph34r: