katiebear21

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Let me be the first to wish ya'll a Happy Valentine's Day being that it's now after 9 am and it's still only 1 am eatern time! :)
First, to my baby, thanks for being in my life and supporting me through the things I do. You don't know that you are my rock. I love knowing that I am a much stronger person because of your strength, trust, and faith in me! Thank you.

To all my dz.com friends, thank you for finally making my life complete! I always felt somewhat isolated in my personal relationships because of the military and the restrictions that put on me. You guys have helped me get by that. You guys are always there at exactly the right time!

I hope all of you have a great V-Day! Make it special for the ones you love and for that special someone! :)

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Happy Valentine's Day from me also! :)
I love homemade gifts from my kids. My son just gave me a shoe box, and inside were a whooooole bunch of cut-out hearts with sayings on them, just like you get in the little heart-candy boxes and he put some candy in there too. I had to dig to the bottom to get to the "real" card, he said, which was a heart just like all the other ones but it was colored in highlighter pink and he said how much he loved me. I almost cried! :)
My daughter didn't give me anything! :ph34r: I have a feeling that after seeing her brother out do her though, that she'll do something quick at school today.

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Happy Valentine's day to everyone. And Chuck, you owe Katie a big, wet, sloppy e-Kiss for that one...

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Happy Valentine's Day to you all. Katie, you are such so real it is scary. Talk about mutiple personalities. That's what I love about DZ.comers we just seem to change with the wind, one day we are like a bunch of kids the next we realize how serious someone or something you were missing is found.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Guys don't forget today is a great day to receive, but gifts arenot necessarily found at the card store.
"Cloudy Skies look different through skydivers eyes. Is that a hole in the clouds I see?" Let's get driving!

Blue Skies and Sweet Dreams