freebird

Future

freebird, if you are serious about all of this, maybe read what you are wriiting before you post it next time. Secondly maybe refrain from contradicting yourself or making up stories.....
If you are real, people here will be ncie to you, if they think you are f>>>ing with them, they will do that with you.....
just my $.02
SkyDekker
"We cannot do great things, only small things with great love" Mother Theresa

If you are real, people here will be ncie to you

I've never worried about people being nice to me or not here. I've just always been myself. Sometimes that gets me into trouble, the rest of the time its fun. Don't try to be anyone besides yourself and you'll not only find yourself happier, but you'll find that you've made quite a few friends on the way. We don't necissarily always get along, but I feel like I've made some good friends here and them nor I have never tried to be someone other then ourselves. :)Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Yes, annoying threads go away, but annoying people tend to stick around and keep creating new threads. I'm such a cynic. I'm also a dyslexic diveskyer. When I get out of the plane, I fall up instead of down. People laugh at me when that happens. I am serious.
"I live to EFS"
Tom

This is like eight grade drama. I rarely get a striaght answer. Im a little silly online, but if someone gets nasty I will defend myself. Well.... I would have before. Im getting tired of all of this hate and anger. WE should be talking about skydiving when we are on the forum. I can not jump for a few months. This is a great source to get the latest info. I guess I need to be VERY conservative in my posting. I never made up anything that was not true.
The longer you wait ........the more sense you get.

I never made up anything that was not true

mm, I seemt ot remeber somethign on the other dz.com forums...somethign about you saying, that your parents both had bounced while swooping. You later retracted that........
Arghhh never mind, I don't think you are getting it.....
SkyDekker

NOT REAL?
I have video with Kris Bagwell from my last jump at spaceland.
I have a TON of pictures and a real log book. I guess I write more than I talk. I have jumped with a lot of spaceland jumpers in the past........all very nice people.
The longer you wait ........the more sense you get.

freebird:
good luck, and best wishes onto whatever endeavours you pursue. we will miss you, see you when you get back. please don't judge the sky diving community by the sentiments echoed here in this forum, and i'm sure you will not be judged too harshly either. take care, god bless.
Richard
"Gravity Is My Friend"

Yeah, dude, I was agreeing and reiterating

Dude, I know, you just said it better.....
Now I gotta go and do my HALO jump over Niagara Falls, from my private space igloo, donated to me by the canadian government who I did all kinds of secret operations for....
I will post the video on here..........
Now I am just rambling on....... :)SkyDekker

I'm not going to post anything that I want because I know that God will rain hell on me in the form of PMs from certain people wanting me to be nice and have feelings. Soooo....I will say that I am laughing my ass off and that I feel for LawnDart and know that it is hard to be a divesky-er and fall up and not down. It hurts.
What is really bad is that I have to go tomorrow and make 30 S/L jumps from 35,000' without O2 at night and no lights or GPS. We are jumping in the middle of the Pacififc, but our super canopies will let us fly at 300 kts and cover thousands of miles without ever touching ground. I can't wait. After that, I'll be going to Russia to drink vodka at 9am with the President.
OK, I'm done. I'll let you all know how it goes. :)JumpinDuo.com...come and sign the guestbook.