WFFC

RIG RESCUED!!!

Well, I'm now in possession of several bags of clothes, my rig with an out of date reserve ($40 and a case of Heinekein will fix that tomorrow night), one camera helmet, both my still cameras and my video camera. Currently on a borrowed puter, but I've ordered a new one and it's somewhere between Memphis and Denver right now. Pre second Birdman jump on Saturday and my new Samurai has been confirmed as enroute as well. Have a couple job interviews setup for the 17th & 18th in Illinois and my last day at the current job will be April 9th based on my current timetable.
Things are starting to look up!!!
Thinking on my way out of town, I'm gonna stop by the house and take my garbage can. :)

Awsome Arano! Glad to hear you got your baby back. What did it eventually take to get it back? Was it legal-like, or were you playing "Middle Aged Mutant Ninja Mexican"?

Oh, and how did you end up without the 'puter?
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I'm so glad that you got some of the important stuff back. I know there is still some issues that need to be resolved, but hang in there.

I'm :( that you'll be moving, but at least it won't happen for a few months.

BTW, great job on the WFFC web site.

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Yeh, now our webmaster is a rigmaster too. Glad to hear it Michael, bet you slept better last night! Well Mary, Colorados' loss is Illinois' gain. We'll be glad to have Michael closer when we are all putting the WFFC together. Michael, we will all arrive at the bar in Rantoul on or about the 15th of July, to start set up, you in?
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Glad to hear it Michael. Hope you get at least part of your house, other possessions back! Sorry to hear you're moving, though [:/] Hope they get you a nice cave there in Illinois. See ya at Safety Day tomorrow.

Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

Hehe, now he's all mine!!

Won't Sebazz be jealous???

Wendy w.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Hehe, now he's all mine!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Won't Sebazz be jealous???

I brought stalking to a whole new level in Moss Point. When i'm done catching up on the 4000ish new posts, i'll make a post about all my antics this past week. The stalking incident is truly amazing though. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!