skychic68

Reality Shows

Ok, so who else things those chicks on Survivor are pathetic? They are giving women a bad name. Get real. Who cares about those little anorexic girls who can't build a fire or build a hut. Give me a break. :S

All these reality shows have gone way too far. What has America come to? Are we that shallow of a people to expose ourselves and loved ones to this garbage? What happened to the good old shows like Dick Van Dyke, Cosby Show, or even Quantum Leap. And yes, I know they are on Nickelodian.
Come on American television fans, lets protest this moronic programming and get back to what really matters.....family, skydiving, exploring, skydiving, romantic evenings, skydiving.

Is anyone in agreement here? >:(
Que sera sera

You watch TV? It's that big black box with pretty colors on it, right? :S

:D

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

I think the girls are pathetic! This is suppose to be a Survivor show and they are acting like it is suppose to be fun. I hope they soon get something to make them think a little bit! I think they are mostly on the show so they can be 'seen':(. Personally, I would not want to be in the rain and would be working on more of a shelter.

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

I loved the Cosby Show! Quantum Leap, too. I agree with you, and to be perfectly honest with you, I only watch TV anymore when I am at the gym, and typically it is a muted news program. Unfortunately, it has not increased the number of romantic evenings that I have.
I do miss those insurance commercials with the silly squirrels though. :D

All these reality shows have gone way too far. What has America come to? Are we that shallow of a people to expose ourselves and loved ones to this garbage?

I am proud to say that I have never seen Survivor, ever. That goes for all reality shows.

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

i've never actually seen Survivor, although i sent in an application a couple years ago...
I doubt they ever got around to watching my tape. I also sent one in at the same time for "No Boundaries" on the WB... they called and gave me an interview i had to go to Chicago for. Basically when i told them nothing scared me and I would do anything, i think that nixed my chances, it appeared as though they were looking for a whimp who would be dramatic and scared on tv to make for a good show, not someone who's done most of their types of "challenges" already... I aught a glimpse of the show one time, i'm glad i wasn't chosen, it turned out to suck and was pulled off the air...

i'm goin for the next action star now though, what the hell.

peace
http://www.exitshot.com

I am proud to say that I have never seen Survivor, ever. That goes for all reality shows.

LIAR!
I caught you watching High School Reunion. ACtually, you openly admitted it.

Methinks you owe me a beer or 5 when you get to FLorida. :ph34r:

:P I am very close to - 2 months of not watching t.v./ I initially couldn't believe how hard it was- first to move the big box downstairs and then to set up my stereo equipment in the empty corner upstairs.
Then to adjust to just going downstairs to watch a particular show of my choosing...

Then I stopped going downstairs to watch any t.v./
What I enjoy the most is eating at our table without t.v. on in the background...everyone talks????? Sitting in our living room- was so bare at first, now it is comfortable without a t.v. as main center point...

Hell- next I will cut off the t.v. cable as no one seems to be watching it anyway now.....
* note to self: turn the rec room into exercise room.

Smiles;)