sunman

We should bomb China

So The Rolling Stones are going to play in China this year for the 1st time ever. The Chinese government has allowed this, but with the stipulation that they can't play any songs that include a reference to sex. WTF?! No "Brown Sugar", "Satisfaction", "Beast of Burden", the list goes on and on. What a bunch of dumb fucks. I say we lay off Iraq and N. Korea and bomb China.

Oh, and before anybody gets their panties in a bunch, I'm not saying anything against Chinese people, just their fucked up govt. And although my post is an exaggeration and an overreaction, I still believe in freedom of speech, even for British people visiting China.

-Sunman

while your certainly entitled to your opinion in your own country, it is generally considered "good manners" to follow other countries laws, traditions and requests when visiting that particular country. generally this is insisted upon. this is a well known fact amoung world travelers. the phrase "ugly americans" was coined for these american behavioural traits. besides the rolling stones know the drill! ;)

--Richard--
"We Will Not Be Shaken By Thugs, And Terroist"

China's attempts to keep their population under control has probably resulted in a billion or so very horny people.

Seems like a misguided attempt to keep a baby boom from happening nine months after the concert... I mean who can listen to "Satisfaction" without getting all hot and worked up in a never-mind-I-don't-care-about-birth-control-let's-get-it-on-right-now kind of way??

;)

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

I wonder how french guys see the US, a place where a woman can be arrested for taking her top off. Probably sees it as a place of repressive laws that prevent him from seeing beautiful topless women!

Not everywhere. For example, it's perfectly legal for women to be topless in Columbus, OH. Sometimes I miss Columbus. :P

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

The Chinese government has allowed this, but with the stipulation that they can't play any songs that include a reference to sex. WTF?! No "Brown Sugar", "Satisfaction", "Beast of Burden", the list goes on and on.

So the Stones will be on stage for maybe 10 minutes?

The Chinese government has allowed this, but with the stipulation that they can't play any songs that include a reference to sex. WTF?! No "Brown Sugar", "Satisfaction", "Beast of Burden", the list goes on and on.

So the Stones will be on stage for maybe 10 minutes?

And their old contract-fulfilling never released single, "Cocksucker Blues" is definitely out;)
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey