payback462

i Hate MTV!!

ok, so is anybody seeing this crap theyre showing on mtv, talking to these fucking genius rock stars like fred durst and tom morrello!>:(>:(
jesus H christ, who the hell cares what fred durst thinks! he wrote a song called Nookie for gods sake!
ok, must calm down......going to break the tv......>:(

:S Dude...change the channel....

I stopped watching MTV when they stopped playing music videos and they had less than 20 minutes of commercials per hour...:P
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

MTV sucks dude. they only have dumbass shows (well, jackass is funny in it's own stupid way :P). i can't stand watching it until really late at night, when it's just music video's. or i used to watch MTV 2, but when we went back to cable, they didn't offer it anymore.

later

MTV died many years ago. I'd say when Yo! MTV Raps started to be shown in the afternoon, and then some genious released some 'Shows', now MTV plays everything but music...WTF???!!!>:(

I WANT MY MTV!!! (the way is used to be)

Had MTV X for a while on digi cable but then they replaced it with Jams. Now I'll never watch the channel again unless they go back like it used to be, mostly rock and barely any ads.

MTV X ruled! I always watched it cuz regular MTV sucked. Ahhh....what a video....Mudvayne and "Dig". That just ruled! Made me want to put on the combat boots and go find a mosh pit.

Whatever. I still love my MTV:P Sunday afternoons; "Sorority Life", "Fraternity Life", "Real World", "Real World/Road Rules Challenge", "The Big Urban Myth Show", "The Osbournes", and all the other stupid shows; YUP, I watch them sometimes and I laugh my bootie off.:P;)

Only thing I didn't like about X was that weight challenged bald VJ.

It's on the tip of my tongue, but what was the name of the show about the 4 Brit roomates that was on MTV back in the day? If I remember correctly it was MTV, right?

Problems just be opportunities in der workin' clothes.

Sorority Life", "Fraternity Life", "Real World", "Real World/Road Rules Challenge", "The Big Urban Myth Show"

I can't stand those shows. A roommate loves them, I'll watch for a little bit and get frustrated, wanting to yell "quit being such a fucking pussy, deal with it!" I guess MTV likes the whiney looser types on their shows, helps ratings.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Whatever. I still love my MTV:P Sunday afternoons; "Sorority Life", "Fraternity Life", "Real World", "Real World/Road Rules Challenge", "The Big Urban Myth Show", "The Osbournes", and all the other stupid shows; YUP, I watch them sometimes and I laugh my bootie off.:P;)

See? MTV SUCKS!!, except for the hummina, hummina, hummina. eeeh,eeeh, eeooooh, Osbournes.

MTV has always sucked and always will suck. I credit MTV for single handedly destroying music in my generation. It's not about music anymore, it's about image. Assholes. That and they give the pretense that they want everyone (esp young people) to think for themselves, but then they tell you EXACTLY what to think, and anything else is wrong.

But The Osbornes is pretty funny...

>:(I'm trying real hard to maintain my composure and not start an argument, but I have never seen anything whatsoever funny about the Osbournes. I may be outnumbered so I will now say, "However, I respect that others may have different opinions than me." Hell, I've found myself watching a few stupid reality shows before, but never liked The Osbournes. Dunno:S

"How do you like my groin to your foot style?"