sillyolethang

Early Birds

Woke up at 5:15am this morning. The moon was still high, the sky crystal clear! Hot diggity dog! The sun is now peeking over my neighbor's house. Weather is expected to be beautiful and the birds are chirping outside my open windows. I'm going jumpin! Have a wonderful day everyone. Take a break from whatever is stressing you out and do something you enjoy today.:)
We only live once.

Amy

Take a break from whatever is stressing you out and do something you enjoy today.

Good advice....Cora and I are coming out to Elsinore....we will dance in the Southern California skies, in the blue and green of spring....

:)
For those who can't jump today, Amy has got it going on - great idea. Find something most excellent, and go do it. And have fun!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Started off not looking so great early this morning, so I went back under the covers until 0730. Now, it's almost 0900 and it's looking great! I'm off to the DZ!
Good advice, by the way! Even if you can't jump, at least leave some stress behind and enjoy your Saturday!

Trailer 11/12 was the best. Thanks for the memories ... you guys rocked!

Yup, it looks reel purty out there.B|

I've been juiced, pilled, milked, fruited and pancaked; just gotta finish dz.comming and we'll be heading out to drop off the clothes and groceries, pick up the gear and spend the rest of the day at the DZ.

Everyone have fun and stay safe.

Ray, hope you get your canopy back today.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

Woke up at 5:15am this morning. The moon was still high, the sky crystal clear! Hot diggity dog! The sun is now peeking over my neighbor's house. Weather is expected to be beautiful and the birds are chirping outside my open windows. I'm going jumpin! Have a wonderful day everyone. Take a break from whatever is stressing you out and do something you enjoy today.:)__________________________________________________

:).....
....I hope your jumps are all fun....

[:/]....True enough,,,, "We only live once,"
,,,So I am gonna' enjoy myself, Thousands of times....just to be sure !!! " :P:)

Take a break from whatever is stressing you out and do something you enjoy today.

ya know, that is a good idea. THough the weather is crappy here, and I can't run today because my legs will fall off, I think I will take a nice nap.
I get to go to the dz tomorrow! All of you have fun today!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.
MaryRose