ladyskydiver

Hey...Michele....Here's my new avatar

:$:D Nope, not all of us are like that. You've probably just seen us when it's cold out and we have a ton of clothes on. But, get us in warmer weather, and the amount of clothes we wear changes to a lot less.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

ooooh, its gone all funky blurry now, what happened to the pretty girl I saw earlier?
EDIT>>>sorry folks refresh fixed it, damn stale cookies.B|

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

make that camera woman's skill...thank you very much....

Aah, crap - damn political correctness! I'll just stick to camera hominid from now on, otherwise someone'll flame me whatever I say. Anyway, the point is - more photos, please!

This username sucks, so I'm BBKid now instead. Replies, insults, sexual favours and death threats to be sent there from now on.

....more photos, please!

:$

Besides the ones that I put in my post titled "My California Sojourn" and a few others on DZ.com, there aren't any additional like the one Michele took. I usually am the one behind the camera instead of in front of it.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

OOOOOhhh...looky what I have in my VIDEO CAMERA. Some cute ass redhead. ;)

I bet this would bring a pretty penny to the black market.

---v^---v^---v^---v^---v^---v^---v^---v^---
All I need is a handfull of throttle, tit, and toggle.
---v^---v^---v^---v^---v^---v^---v^---v^---