Snowflake

Anyone coming to the Revolution?

The Gravity Rats Freefly Revolutin that is. I'm gettin psyched last year was a blast. There were some excellent flyers from The Texas area the vibe was happening and the party and Tims band rocked. Not to mention I manged to flail myself into a prize(35% off my Cobalt...thanks for talking me into doing it Bryan).

So anyone planning on going?

Wish I could come along John, last year's was indeed a blast!
B|
I am geographically inconvenienced this year.

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Nac sorry you can't be here. I'm sure the little dictator is keeping you plenty busy though:ph34r::D.

Speed

"The Revoulution will not go better with Coke. The Revolution will not fight germs that may cause bad breath."

I'm bustin out the wayfarers and beret. Gil Scott is now playing at max volume and the neighboors are gettin scaredB|

The band will be back in full affect. All the prizes and money are in line and the food is gonna get catered by the Crew Dogs this year. Sorry to all of you that got spoiled last year with the free food. It will cost $5 a head this year...unless we get alot of participants, then I might bring it apon myself to pay the Crew Dogs myself.
If anybody has any questions, hit the website or just e-mail me.

Freefly forever,
Bryan

we should get some extra points since John only has one arm. Do we get to sit in the handicapped section of the plane?B|B|B|

I thought because you were his partner that you guys were already handicapped:P:o:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

I have a strange feeling this year is going to be more funny than watching Snowflake's solo from last year.
Sorry SF, I love you man.

See you guys next week.

I was going to ask mark if he jumped out and started rinning. . . ;)

hey mark, it's ok. It was fun-especially watching you try to stop those flips...

brains..back off my partner...

I was just saying how it was interesting that the two of us could fly together but you two couldn't. . . . Are you sure YOU weren't backsliding??:P:P