chopchop

the fun side - the weeklies in the bay area...

Wow!!! this weekend was awesome!! (except for the bad parts not to be discussed on this thread)

It started on Friday, sbs was in town and we went to luch, wrote a bunch of bad haikus and skipped out of work early to head for Byron... 2 really fun 2-ways and we made some plans for things to do in Monterey over the weekend... here are some pics from our 2-ways... since I was wearing the cam... theya re all of Freakboy...;)
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

cannonballsteve.jpg

byronstevestand.jpg

byronstevehd.jpg

byronsteveexit2.jpg

byronsteveexit.jpg

So.. anyway, I said we got some ideas for things to do in Monterey.. I didn't say good ones.. Our first jump Saturday am consisted of some fun before settling in to getting some good vid of "Steve aka sbs aka Freakboy with the freshly earned title of Grand Master Dumbass as awarded by the Anvil" deploying his VX90 head down... thank god it worked but you will see a scary shot of the bridle in the attached pics... :S

chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

donottryathome.jpg

stevetongue.jpg

hddeploy1.jpg

didhejustshitad-bag.jpg

ohthankgod.jpg

So... when I was in Parker I learned a few things and thoght we should try this at home... it is a leetle harder than it looks but check out what we did accomplish with the relatively inexperienced but willing to give it a shot group in Monterey... B|

chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

timetogobill.jpg

spidey2.jpg

hybrid1-1.jpg

hybrid2-1.jpg

spidey1.jpg

Some friends from Taft were up and playing in the coastal skies of Marina and with noshit joining in there was plenty of sitflying going on.... Haley is getting it on her 37th jump and Jen hasn't done this in over 6 months...not bad girls!!!

chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

haleysit.jpg

jensit.jpg

jensit2.jpg

ronnyandkelly.jpg

ronnysit.jpg

Seemed like the exit of the weekend (except Anvil love, PM for details) was the train... We tried em all including one with GMDA (Grand Master Dumbass) on his head at the back.. They all went pretty good and the expressions were priceless...

chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

isvinniescared.jpg

ronny,kellyandtadtrain.jpg

uniquetrain.jpg

vinniejenanddavid.jpg

flyitbaby.jpg

So... during the regualr smackings of Steve all weekend, there were a few other shots I wanted to share... a 3-way with the only shot of Tad I got all weekend (he is in the foreground hd faced away from me) another shot of Freakboy hd because no post in this thread would be complete without, Kelly (298 jumps giving a sweet peace-out at break-off and a shot of Josh after I left the belly-fliers on their own. They rolled out a tube and Josh got a bloody nose from being kicked in the face. His face was covered in blood.

chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

bloodyjosh.jpg

kellypeaceout.jpg

montstevehd.jpg

ronny,tadandkelly.jpg

Whooo Hoooo!!! I finally made Chop Chop's weeklies!!! Okay I have to admit, some serious fun was being had here. Rad pictures Chop Chop. We'll have to create more carnage next weekend. Except next time we'll try and avoid the bloody noses. Poor Josh B| I think we need to get Tom Berg and Jester out on some more freak dives too. Thanks for posting all the pics, you rock! ;)

Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

ROFLMFAO. :D:D:D:D:D:D

I look like a moron - how is that different than usual? This is funny as hell. I must get this on some decent paper and put it up in ye olde apartment - my wallpaper will do for now. I think the look on David's face is funnier than mine, but I see my ugly mug in the mirror every morning.

ChopChop-1, TheAnvil-0....for now.....

Beers to all,

Vinny the Anvil
:P:D

Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

Chopchop, this thread has been an amazing segway to the norm here lately. I cant tell you how much I enjoyed your pictures and commentary. My brother and I will be down in the Bay Area in June 27-30th. I would love to hook up with you and your buddies at Byron since we are planning on jumping there on Sunday, and whenever we can sneak away from the family reunion for a bit. Byron isn't that far from Oakland is it?

My brother and I will be down in the Bay Area in June 27-30th.

No, you can't go to Byron then, you have to go to Davis for The American Boogie that weekend. That's where you'll meet a lot of dz.commers and yours truly too! B|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

>>That's where you'll meet a lot of dz.commers and yours truly too!

_YIPEE!!!_

Just for the fun of it. Find a way to put yipee in to your vocabulary to day...say it like you mean it :P

My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Just for the fun of it. Find a way to put yipee in to your vocabulary to day...say it like you mean it

You better mean it, and furthermore, you better be planning your entire week around my visit! :P
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I mean it all right.

Good, thanks for clearing that up. You may go back to enjoying your day now and not be too concerned about the wrath of Skymama. ;)