PhillyKev

My boss rocks...

So, I'm moving into a new office that I have to share, which sucks, but we're running out of room. Cool thing is he let me pick out the furniture so I got this cool ass high tech middle of the room, island type desk setup that has built in stands for LCD monitors. And a couple of $900 aeron chairs.

I asked him if I could order the 19" LCD for $720 instead of the 18" for $550. His response...."Why don't you just get a 21" like mine?". I said, "Well, they're $1,800 bucks". He said, "Get one for each of you sharing the office and an extra in case someone else would like one."

Now I just have to convince him to relocate the beer fridge into my office B|

Hey,,Sounds like a good boss !! Hope ya stay in business for a while,,most are cuttin' back...;-)

The Aeron chairs you will not like,,,they break a lot and the company has zero customer service ( got couple dozen broken) and they act like sandpaper and chew up your clothes,,e-mail me and i'll send ya a packet of great cool stuff...wally
smile, be nice, enjoy life
FB # - 1083

I already have an Aeron and love it. But that stays with the office when I move, had to get new ones.

Is she hot? Where you keeping your cigars and altoids? :)

I was very suprised to learn that there aren't many hot-female interns in Drexel's IT program. Go figure :S

Hey,,Sounds like a good boss !! Hope ya stay in business for a while,,most are cuttin' back...;-)

Not a problem there. We manage value oriented mutual funds. Customers are flocking to us. Bear markets are our friend. We've gone from 4.5 billion to 9 billion invested with us in the 1.5 years I've been here. (edit...I take personal credit for the growth ;))

Not a problem there. We manage value oriented mutual funds. Customers are flocking to us. Bear markets are our friend. We've gone from 4.5 billion to 9 billion invested with us in the 1.5 years I've been here. (edit...I take personal credit for the growth )

Cool...reminds me of my buddy at ENRON. :)

I've got a bit of job security though. There's only 25 of us here and I'm the tech department. If they downsize me they're kind of screwed

I'm happy for you, but always keep your eyes and ears open, they might not downsize but 'replace'