redtwiga

If you're bored like me...

Being way too lazy to do this by hand, I used the already posted link:

http://www.goodegames.co.uk/richard/dhtml/dragdrop/einstein.html

It was fun and didn't take long. By hand would be much more difficult. Doing the clues in the following order makes it trivial:

4, 5
10, 15

--Art
Sky-div'ing (ski'div'ing) n. A modern sport that involves parties, bragging, sexual excesses, the imbibing of large quantities of beer, and, on rare occasions, parachuting from aircraft.

yeah, but if you use that link,. they give away additional info. such as when the blend smoker lives next to cats , the website gives it away whether he lives to the right or left. That's additional info. I wanna know how to figure it out without cheating
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Yeah, that definately makes it easier.

It would be cool if you could drag the clue and then press a key to get all the possible legitimate shapes. It would still be easier than writing and erasing, but I wouldn't consider it "cheating".

--Art
Sky-div'ing (ski'div'ing) n. A modern sport that involves parties, bragging, sexual excesses, the imbibing of large quantities of beer, and, on rare occasions, parachuting from aircraft.

It helps if you color code after you get past clue 11 and list the possible homes for the remaining nationalities, cigs, drinks, pets.

yeah, I know... I'm a closet nerd. There was a game we use to play in college where it was a big deck of cards with brain teasers that we use to play- anybody know the name?