Cajun

Hallway etiquette

Ok, in the spirit of Ketchup, sauce vs. condiment.....

You can call Ketchup whatever you wish.

But it must say HEINZ on the bottle.

----------------=8^)----------------------
"I think that was the wrong tennis court."

in austrailia i asked for Ketchup and got this instead "you Americans, ketchup, ketchup. think the world revolves around you. Ketchup is a brand, it's tomato paste around here. got it?.

so i was like yeah, but do you have any ketchup..

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

but always seem to be in your way as you try to pass.

On a side note, I'd like to put in my 'I get so annoyed" vote for people who just stand still on those moving sidewalks. I hate that!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Ok, you play Buzzword Bingo, Cubicle Pinball, you run a cubicle gear store....at what point do you actually work? :P

Hey, don't knock buzzword bingo, it's the highlight of my day.

You need more exciting days....
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

>You need more exciting days....

We can't all sit around and complain to our bosses that its such a nice day that you need to jump and he needs to go fly...

Well that's what sucks - we can't both be gone at the same time. Otherwise, I'd talk him into being a jump pilot! :D
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

In the same vein...I cant stand it when people dont "pull over" while they are shopping in a grocery store and block the whole lane. Its just common courtesy and sense. "Get the f outta the way! I gotta get to the beer aisle before they stop selling!" Freakin people, man...they are so into reading the calories and unit price of diced tomatoes that they cant take into consideration of others and move. Bastards!

In the same vein...I cant stand it when people dont "pull over" while they are shopping in a grocery store and block the whole lane. Its just common courtesy and sense. "Get the f outta the way! I gotta get to the beer aisle before they stop selling!" Freakin people, man...they are so into reading the calories and unit price of diced tomatoes that they cant take into consideration of others and move. Bastards!

No shit! There should be a law or something

So, is it Ketchup or catsup?

They are 2 different things. Do a search and you'll find the definition of each one that i posted a long time ago.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

So, is it Ketchup or catsup?

They are 2 different things. Do a search and you'll find the definition of each one that i posted a long time ago.

So, catsup is ketchup but ketchup isn't necessarily catsup. I guess I should havefigured it had been discussed already with some of the polls lately.

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt