Slowfaller

Some storm pics

Did you have the camera on a tripod? they look a little blured. Something you can try is stopping down the camera to like F22 and leave the shutter open until you get 2-3 strikes in the same frame. Try to get any street lamps or lights of that kind out of frame. Other than that they look badass!! love lightning shots, never been able to get any myself b/c we just don't get thunderstorms here and i wasn't into photography as much when i lived in Louisiana! :(

I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Tornado took out a few buildings in an apartment complex right down the road from Sunshine's place...

Drove past that mess earlier today. First time i saw such destruction up close and personal. It's 4 miles from my apartment. I actually started crying knowing how many people's lives and homes have been ripped apart.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I'm so sorry for the people that lost their homes but very grateful the tornado spared yours. Thank god.

Viking, nope, no tripod. I wasn't even expecting there to be a storm and had just brought my camera to just take some candid shots of my friends and me. It was pretty hard to keep still due to adrenaline and strong winds...we kept hearing all of these alerts on the TV and then Dekalbs siren went off. We all went outside to see what's going on (smart I know) and there was all of this bad ass lighting. I ran back to the apartment to get my camera and too about 20 different pictures trying to get the timing just right. The digital camera I got is a Sony P32 Cyber shot just for point and shooting and DZ party pictures and maybe a freefall or under canopy picture here and there seeing that it's small enough to fit in my freefly pants pocket. I like it though as you might be able to tell w/ all the stupid, random pictures I've been posting.

Skymonkey, I'll email you the two better shots in a higher resolution.

Chris

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM

I'm so sorry for the people that lost their homes but very grateful the tornado spared yours. Thank god.

Thank you. I actually got a lot of PMs and phone calls from .commers that heard about the storms. They were checking on me to make sure i was ok. And that sweet messicao Kris made me go hide in my bathroom with a blanket over my head to keep me safe.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!