chopchop

the "ahem" kinda weeklies...

so... last week I didn't post my pics because there was very little to share unless you all wanted to see a few more pics of sbs looking cool as usual. There was one though... Take a look at the Anvil rodeoing tall thin Josh... note that he is a very good motivator?

So.. that is all I really care to share from that weekend... Now, this past weekend was a blast.. well, Sunday anyways.. 9 jumps, many of them with a bunch of freaks called Team Disturbed (it's all about the count). What these girls and guys do is plan a count more than anything and then they go out and just get silly in the sky.. So the counts chanted loudly in the plane ranged from "My balls itch!" to "Yee fucking Haw"... These kids are all about having fun... Let's meet the gang.. We got Crystal, Amy and Joser as the 3 most notorious.. Oh, yeah, and their stuffed monkey named Spank..:S
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

heycrystal.jpg

amynspank.jpg

joser.jpg

slapthatass.jpg

ride'emanvil.jpg

so this group took me under their wing (or attempted to get me killed) and we set out to have fun.. On Sunday, 4 of us had milestone jumps.. Amy 600, myself 600, Joser 400, and Vanessa 200. So, we all celebrated on one jump with a horny gorilla and a bunch of outside fliers.. Spank was attached to Amy's legstraps and we were to dock on him... :P Spank was suitably thrashed... B|

chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

spankisdocked.jpg

dockingspank.jpg

hornygorillajoser.jpg

hornygorillavanessadock.jpg

hornygorillaamyspank.jpg

so... there were quite a few participants on quite a few jumps and 5 pics is not enough so... this post and the next 2 are all about silly faces and cool visuals... soem of the descriptions are enough to tell the story....

chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

bobnpete.jpg

bobnpete2.jpg

crystaloncloud9.jpg

hazypete.jpg

heylil'girlyouarebase!.jpg

ok, so I forgot... nothing over a 90 into the main landing area in Elsinore... but it was sunset load.. 9 zany jumps and setup was perfect... so.. tehehe... nothing like lifting your toes over the edge of an RV.. sorry Lob.. won't happen again.. :P

but it was way too much fun... B|B|B|B|

chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

hellyeah.jpg

tehehe.jpg

tentandrvslot.jpg

yahoo...!.jpg

heypete.jpg

Chop that is some sick shit!!!
Yo was that Perris, or Monterey? looked like a coast in one picture....

Hey Matt, Anvil riding Josh was in Monterey, the rest were in Elsinore..

and Viking.. glad you like it... I wouldn't do it unless people let me know they appreciate it.. and I love reliving my weekends..!!! Hell, yeah!!! B|B|

chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

HEY ROY!!!! Thanks for FREAKIN' it with Team Disturbed at Elsinore on Sunday! You were awesome! Spank was digging the major dockage. Attached is a close-up of Spank during one of our many road trips (at Coolidge). He is now pretty tight with Mike and Andy.

Reccage
Team Disturbed
:S

ArizonaSpank.jpg

LMFAO.:D If I'd been on a chick I would have reached further. As vertically challenged as I am, if I had longer arms I'd look even MORE like an ape.

At least he got my good side this time! :D:D

Those pics from down south are pretty awesome! KICKASS ROY!B|

Beers to all!
:P

Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

many of them with a bunch of freaks called Team Disturbed (it's all about the count).... Let's meet the gang.. We got Crystal, Amy and Joser as the 3 most notorious.. Oh, yeah, and their stuffed monkey named Spank..:S

Those three are some of the funniest folks I've ever met. If being in a good mood and funny were illegal, they would've been executed long ago! :P Kewl folks... B|
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Max, you are alright for a "Gripper Dude".

It's all about those places to grab! :D
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Nice pics Chop as always. Well, Friday and Sat in Perris was fun, especially Saturday night at the Bomb Shelter (we missed you and the Bytch). But on Sunday the weather was way cloudy. I was trying to get everyone to migrate over to Elsinore for some fun on Sunday but no one wanted to leave. Looks like I should have just come down anyway. Little bastard got 9 jumps in and I heard they did 40 loads on Sunday??? >:( Well, maybe next time. Dang.

Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

Oh, sure.... You all go and have fun... Rub it in the faces of the people who had "other" things to do:S.

Not really, the weekend was pretty good. I even did one jump out of a C182.... Damn, those jumps go by fast!!;)

Once the plane takes off, you're gonna have to land - Might as well jump out!!

:S Dude...... That's way cool....... I'm happy you survived Team Disturbed....... and the drive home home too....... .
Spank says he is suing for an illegal Dude Dock...
I don't know where you touched Spank......Dont worry
He usually settles out of court for fruit...... or jump tickets... Thanks for all the pics and looking forward to seeing you back in So-Cal soon.......
Just a warning... It only gets worse.....or better depending on your point of view......
Peace............Joser
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all the evidence that you have tried.
If you do succeed, try something harder. - Scene