Dumpster

When the Cat is away-

The mouse will play!!

OK - here's the poop!

By now, a few of you know I'm married to a ground-huging whuffo, who nearly never comes to the DZ (Twice last year and when asked, said she probably won't come at all this year - "too boring" - wtf??)
Anyways, she's headed off to Reno for the WIBC Nationals on Sunday and won't be back until Wednesday. So, I've got a couple days "off", so to speak-

Now, keep in mind I'm not suggesting I be a really bad boy here- -

But, I've got from Sunday around Noon until work Tuesday AM free, (have to go back to work-)

Any suggestions? I'm already planning on jumping my ass off during the day- Perhaps a trip to Hinckley is in order- I haven't been there since my beer tandem jump in 2000 --

LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!!

Easy Does It

This is the plan.....Jumps as much as you can then....go to the bar with all the boyz scope out some.......you fill in the rest!!!

You got it, bro!

Dude - have fun and remember if it's not on film it didn't happen!

Easy Does It

Plus from the other side "what you don't know can't hurt you". Unless it has to do with jumping!

Or there is always, if they are in another zip code/time zone it doesnt count right?

take the time to appreciate the people around you.

Plus from the other side "what you don't know can't hurt you". Unless it has to do with jumping!

Or there is always, if they are in another zip code/time zone it doesnt count right?

Yeah - in the Army I've heard them all!!! I talk shit about it but truly abhore people that live by those standards. >:( It's amazing what people do here even in the combat zone. Stood behind a guy in line buying condoms the other day! :S Each to his own I guess!

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Well at least he was protecting himself. My ex-husband on the other hand didn't protect himself at all... That is how I can joke about it, been there done that, got the t-shirt and I even got to laugh about it later when I rant into him and we "talked" about what happened and I found out he has another ex-wife and a kid that he found out isn't is because she cheated on him, but too late, he was already attached and thought it was his, plus name on the birth certificate!!! Ahhhh, sweetness.... :)

I'm thinking, drop the little lady off, head back to the house, make sure all is OK and the pooch will be taken care of, assess the weather, and either head to Hinckley and camp out, and be on the first load, or stay local for the night and head out in the AM-

Easy Does It

I'd have been on my way to Perris tonight if it wasn't for the two babies I have here (sulfur crested and citron cockatoo). I didn't want to leave them alone for that many nights, 3 is already enough. So I hear you about the checking to make sure your pet is good. I'm not sure where Hinkley is? I've only really jumped at about 8 DZ's and the majority of them were in Arizona!