rhino

What was the most memorable sex you have had at the DZ???????????

Denise

If Mother Nature is kind to me, I'll be able to put a nice dent into those 54 jumps this weekend as I'll be at the DZ jumping tomorrow (not sure how many jumps I can get on a Wednesday though) and I'll also be jumping on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I'd also like to jump Thursday, but the weather isn't looking all that promising on that day (none of the other days are looking all that good either, but Thursday should be the worst). Now if I could only include Rantoul for my jumps, I'd get my 54 no problem-o. But the WFFC occurs a few weeks after my 1st sky birthday. :S

Hey if you can get 200 by September, breaking 300 before your 1st sky birthday shouldn't be a problem at all. :o

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

When Carrie shows flesh at our DZ we LOSE altitude! Although I do have a pretty graphic video of her and a batchelor at altitude before his first jump....Pretty scary!

Pretty sure that he is talking about a different Carrie.

He's talking about the carrie that is a stripper in ohio and frequents skydive greenecounty in Xenia

Did anyone ever figure out who those people really are?

I do know who it is, however I do not believe they want their identitys revealed....

I'm wondering if it's the same two that were on the Connie @Quincy a few years back... '94 I think...?

(>o|-<

If you don't believe me, ask me.

Did anyone ever figure out who those people really are?
--------------------------------------------------------
I do know who it is, however I do not believe they want their identitys revealed....
--------------------------------------------------------
I'm wondering if it's the same two that were on the Connie @Quincy a few years back... '94 I think...?

Nope. Neither of them was even jumping in 94.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

When Carrie shows flesh at our DZ we LOSE altitude! Although I do have a pretty graphic video of her and a batchelor at altitude before his first jump....Pretty scary!

Pretty sure that he is talking about a different Carrie

Talking about Red Head Scary Carrie...She left our DZ to jump at Xenia...Looking for new flesh..hehe

Im still a DZ sex virgin no really I am

Gee, you might wanna check out my profile. I think i have my occupation listed as "corrupting innocent skyboys"

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Im still a DZ sex virgin no really I am

Gee, you might wanna check out my profile. I think i have my occupation listed as "corrupting innocent skyboys"

Im sure I could use a little corruption in my life.:P
- GQ

... it was the love of the air and sky and flying, the lure of adventure, the appreciation of beauty ...
-Charles Lindberg