beowulf

Trip to Chicago

Not a good trip though. My Grand Father died last night and I am leaving tomorrow for the funeral on Sat. I will be there till Tues.
This trip will really suck:|
just venting I guess.
I feel pretty bad that I even consider taking my rig with. What do you guys think?

Sorry for the reason you're going -- that sucks. If you'll have your own transportation you can think about bringing your rig; I wouldn't if you have to get one of your bereaved relatives to drive you there :P

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Really sorry to hear that, vibes and condolences to you and your family.
In the way of jumping, if the weather cooperates it could be a rocking weekend. Chicagoland Skydiving in Hinckley has a skyvan, Hybrid organizing, and demos with PD, whereas skydive Chicago has (i think, someone from SDC correct me if i am wrong) organizing or coaching with the golden knights.

Not a good trip though. My Grand Father died last night and I am leaving tomorrow for the funeral on Sat. I will be there till Tues.
This trip will really suck:|
just venting I guess.
I feel pretty bad that I even consider taking my rig with. What do you guys think?

I know how you feel my Grandmother passed away the same time that Aurthurs(Viking) was in the hospital and I didn't post because I didn't want to ruin his spirits......but I'm happy everything went well with his grandmother

Sorry to hear of your loss....Blue skies

Sorry for your loss... hope you are doing ok.

guess jumping depends on how close you were w/ your grandfather & what the best way is for you to handle your greif. It will be rockin' weekends @ both CSC & SDC, but is that what you want to be around?

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)