wmw999

Please -- no more posts about cutting away!

If it makes you feel any better I can't do shit all summer due to opening a new office.....all those summer boogies, and no vacations allowed until Sept at the earliest. [:/] Oh and as a bonus I get to work Saturdays all summer.....
Fly it like you stole it!

bitch pay @ the first fast food joint that will hire me.

I think I'd rather pack for $ than work fast food again! And I used to make $40,000+ a year working in the fast food industry....
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Ah, but you haven't been irresponsible, Adrian -- you've been kicked! There's a huge difference.

I by no means have it rough, and while you're not whining at all or fishing for this (and you're stronger than I'd be), you definitely have it rougher right now.

Thanks for posting that, and I hope that some vibes, immaterial though they may be, help.
Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Well, I've put almost a thousand dollars over credit limit on my CCs last summer when I started jumping. This meant I had to stay at work for the school year. I got a little extra money this way and couldn't keep it to myself, being irresponsible, so I bought a rig with it. This meant I had to keep working, so now I'm irresponsibly jumping away all that extra money.

Wait a minute... Was I supposed to make it sound bad or good?:P

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

hehehe, she said "T-bag"

I won't tell you about cutting away, since I haven't done it, BUT I have been spending 6 days a week at the DZ for the past few months and got 200 jumps so far this year. B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Yeah, Richard, like THAT is going to make Wendy feel better! >:(

Yeah.. well... she told someone else about the duck joke.. (and she seemed so nice);)

Actually there are a lot of people who work all week and get to jump every day. Maybe a boogie should be organized at her dz :)

It's hard enough knowing that skybytch is going to be spending the summer on vacation. Now geanky, and highfly has to spend his bonus -- folks, I'm hanging on by a thread here, postwhoring to make myself forget how badly I want to spend a couple of months riding around.

I even bought the extra-large T-bag for my motorcycle.

So please, just discuss how irresponsibility has ruined your life. That'd make me feel much better, and it is all about me...

Wendy W.

I'm on summer break right now (but making extra $$ teaching evening classes for summer school). Think I'll haul my butt out to the airport and go fly my plane this morning... Or maybe I'll go jump (the Knights are at SDC this week).

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.