Jonno5

Moving to DeLand

Ok, so a real estate guy calls me out of the blue the other day and tells me someone wants to buy my house.I was thinking of moving anyway,so maybe now is the time.Does anyone know of a good real estate person in Deland,or a nice house??Must have at least two acres,for the dogs.

I know a few good ones, Let me ask them for a card and I will PM it to you. There is a lot of places, and cost is pretty cheap. So you should find what you need. Congrats and good luck.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

Welcome to the neighborhood! I don't live in Deland, but I'm just a ways down the road. Land up there is pretty cheap, you should be able to get a good deal. Let us know when you finally make the move.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Welcome to the neighborhood! I don't live in Deland, but I'm just a ways down the road. Land up there is pretty cheap, you should be able to get a good deal. Let us know when you finally make the move.

That sounds great...but...what about JOBS??:|

That sounds great...but...what about JOBS??

Lake Mary, which is about 25 min. from Deland, focuses on attracting businesses, and there is a big technilogical corridor they are building up. There are office buildings going up every day along in this one area. For example, AAA headquarters is here and is one of the big ones. Of course, all of the local IT techs try to get in with these companies too, so I'm sure you'd have some competition. But, it might be worth looking into.

As far as jobs go in Deland....well, I know you've seen Deland, there's not much to it in my opinion besides the skydiving industry and Stetson University. It's a pretty small town, that's why land is so cheap! :ph34r:
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Lake Mary, which is about 25 min. from Deland

Moving and driving a little is no problem for me, in fact, I can pack right now and head ANYWHERE, but of course, if there is something promising. Thanks for the tip.

Hi, Jonno.

Man, I've used that ploy many times....I didn't think it worked! LOL...guess you were ready to sell anyway! Make sure you are getting a good one...

Hey, know what? My company has a huge network of realtors, including Florida (and international), and it would help me personally if you would let me refer you to a realtor in DeLand or surrounding areas. I would get a referral fee (minor $$ - something like $200), but what it will do is allow me to remain on the incoming referral list so anyone with the relocation branch for my area will come to me (on a rotating basis), and then I can earn a whole commission. There is at least one skydiver in TX who let me do this for him; he got a place, and I got an incoming referral shortly thereafter.

Anywho.....so if you want to help a fellow jumper out, pm me...and I'll get you set up! (and that goes with anyone!)

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Luckily for me it dosnt matter where i live as long as it is in the USA.I just fly to where the next job is then fly home.

I know you dont wanna live in Beuamont. I remeber the stories of that place. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

*closing my eyes*...I'm not going to look at this again because it could be construed as advertising. ;)

Jonno, it'd be great if you could help your fellow skydiver out. What goes around, comes around. :)

No i dont think Beaumont would be right for me,besides i spend more time there than at home as it is.But i want to be somewhat near the water and a cool DZ,and Deland seems to fit the bill.I was ready to sell,i just hadnt got arround to doing anything about it.