fozchek

SWF seeking ride from Houston...

Hello! I am seeking a ride from Houston/Bush Airport to Skydive Aggieland on Thursday, June 19. My flight gets in at 9:21pm. I would appreciate any suggestions...last resort is to rent a car (waste of $$ that could be spent jumping). I will eventually resort to begging in order to avoid renting...maybe even hitchhiking.

What I can offer: (((((big fat, grateful hugz))))), witty conversation, stories, out of tune singing, and the potential to have someone like me owe you big time.:P

Thanks!

Keep me in mind, since there's a few others that may be coming in at that time, that I might be picking up. Its all sort of up in the air right now, for getting rides worked out.

PM or e-mail me, or call me or Todd/Kathy at the DZ 866-swoop-in, we're trying to get a list together so we can just get a group at the same time (since its about 1.5hr drive). B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Andrea, note: I responded quickly and helpfully. :)
This is going to be cool, especially since we don't have a lot of female jumpers that are at Aggieland regularly (we have quite a few, they just seem to alternate weekends somehow).

Anyways, I was telling one of them that it would blow her mind if she could hook up and jump/hangout with some of the really cool skychicks that I've met over the past few years. So this weekend is going to rock for her, it'll rock her world. B|

I can fit 4 in the cab relatively comfortably, with all the gear in the bed. So that'll help. If there's going to be more then that, then we can borrow the DZO's truck too, he's got a F250 quad cab that'll fit quite a few too.B|

#1: What's up at Aggieland that weekend?

#2: If needed, I can pick up late arrivals and put ya up for the evening (lot's of sleeping room at the house) and then motor you out Friday morning.

This is all contingent on the fact that I am still unemployed at that time. The way things are going, I will be. PM or email me.

#3: Dave, be sure you have pieing materials ready. "There is no statute of limitations on pieing".

:):)
"Dancers are considered insane by those that don't hear the music."

What is going on you ask?!
The 2nd camp for the women's headdown world record attempt.
This means:
a. some of the most talented, beautiful female freefliers will be at Aggieland that weekend
b. some of the smartest men will be in Aggieland that weekend :P

thanks for the offer! i will pm you.