Slappie

Tacos

I just went for lunch at Taco Bell. Was curious what tacos people liked. My fave is furry.. :) Can't get those at Taco Bell though. So I have to vote crunchy a close second.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I was in the babershop yesterday waiting to get a buzz. Picked up a US News and World Report. They had a large decent article about how the worlds fish population is being drasticly destroyed by commercial fishing. In the last 10 years seafood industry in the US alone has went from Mrs. Pauls fish sticks to a 55 billion dollar a year industry. Wish many many fish becoming casulties to the need for shrimp, red snapper and other fish only found in the sea. Tis a sad sad thing to think about us destroying an ecosystem we know so little about. :|

ok ok [/rant off]

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

That question is funny on so many levels when it comes from a Muff Brother.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

A furry taco - my guess is that it is the same thing as a bearded oyster, the little man and his boat, hoo-ha, coochie, no-no, my special place - whatever you want to call it.
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

A furry taco - my guess is that it is the same thing as a bearded oyster, the little man and his boat, hoo-ha, coochie, no-no, my special place - whatever you want to call it.

B|B|B|:ph34r:

To me, the esteemed phrase, "camel toe" is in reference to the highly-stylized 1980s tight pants that gave much more than just a wedgie. OY! :S Are you turned on by the visual?
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M