sunnydee123

LOOKING IN FL...???

Why would anyone want to live in Florida? Florida sucks.

Yes, I agree Ronnie, I lived in Florida for 2 lousy years. Sunny should move to the REAL sunshine state, Arizona. It's gonna be sunny with a (mexican) HIGH of 106 this weekend! And I need a roomate, too!

Not to mention the fact that were right around everything...Cal, Vegas, Rocky Point - all driving distance. Oh yea, and we got *******MOUNTAINS!!!!!***********

Then, you can sell you house and move out on to the dropzone... Hmmm, sounds like a movie script. :D

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

Then, you can sell you house and move out on to the dropzone... Hmmm, sounds like a movie script

That'd be WAY too cheesy, there's no way someone would make a movie about that! :S:P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

It kinda looks like some sort of rock to me...

This is fun ,sort of like looking at the clouds.

On the climb to altitude yesterday, we saw a cloud spire that looked exactly like a penis. I kid you not. It was circumsized and all...it goes further...it looked like stuff was dribbling down the bottom side of it too.

It was funny, everyone on the load agreed that is what it looked like, even QTPi who's one of our skychicks agreed and laughed.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Sorry to interrupt, but I really like your nightie, Foz. (I'm assuming that's you.) It's very sexy. ;) Where'd you get it? I think that I've seen it somewhere...is it Victoria's Secret?

Yes, it is. The pic is one of my B&W's from art school. It's actually a bit of a joke that no one has any pictures of my face (until flyhi blew it for me;))... kinda like the neighbor from Home Improvement.