jerm

wow.. canada rocks

In Canada, we have a prime minister who prefers giving peace a chance to campaigns of shock and awe.

So why Canada still allows Celine Dion to sing?

In Canada, we long ago stopped killing fellow citizens in the name of the state.

Now...is in the name of HOCKEY.

:D:D

So why Canada still allows Celine Dion to sing?

i'm currently drafting a UN resolution to put a stop to that.... they've still got some issues to resolve

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

CELINE DION DOES NOT SING.

:P:P:P:P:P:P

Interesting article. Fairly accurate and unbiased in what it actually says. But it didn't mention income taxes >:( or gas prices >:(>:( or six months of no jumping when it's white outside >:(>:(>:(>:(. Given those three, it's a good thing that firearms are so highly "restricted" here ;)

Dave

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)

Lived in BC for 2 years. Beautiful place.
I was VERY surprised at how much they dislike Americans.
Everybody likes to blame their problems on someone else.
In rural BC (Trail, Castlegar, Nelson, etc) they blame them on the United States.
They also think we are all hicks that drive pickup trucks, wear cowboy hats, have an IQ of 7 (Mine is 16 so HA!) and love to kill stuff.

Meantime, we here in the states think that all Canadians live in Igloos, speak french, and say "How ya doin, eh?" Constantly.

It was a surprising and enlighteneing time for me. I always thought the US and Canada were tight. I dont know any americans that have it in for Canadians but I know MANY Canadians that have it in for Americans.

Personally, I think we are ALL ignorant morons :)

See what happens when I take the time to actually work?

Somebody posts a positive comment on Canada and Remster sees it before I have time to bully the person into deleting the post.

So bully him now. It's been a while since we had a good fight around here. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

They also think we are all hicks that drive pickup trucks, wear cowboy hats, have an IQ of 7 (Mine is 16 so HA!) and love to kill stuff.

nah.. that's just that line of states from TX to GA :P

Personally, I think we are ALL ignorant morons :)

very true

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

nah.. that's just that line of states from TX to GA :P

Wait a minute-I'm just north of GA in SC-we need to be on the list
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

they blame them on the United States.
They also think we are all hicks that drive pickup trucks, wear cowboy hats

Well...at least we have better music than Canada, I mean, let me see what they have: Brian Adams, Celine Dion, Shania Twain, Corey Hart, yeah...great. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hey, stop that, or we'll stop sending you comedians:P

Seriously, I'm very happy with the turn of events. In some places, getting a blowjob will land you in prison...

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

My oh my, what a long article....I don't think I'll read it all....

....but yes, Canada does rock. That's why I'm going there in August to start my "life of skydiving"....(it's soooo much cheaper than the UK). Hmmm....two months away from the place that is England.....I'm liking these plans.....

Nelson

One of my favorite places! I'd live in Nelson if I was wealthy beyond my wildest dreams!

Lived in BC for 2 years. Beautiful place.

That's why our licence plates say "Beautiful BC". We've got it all ... Rugged snowcapped mountains, A huge coastline on the Pacific Ocean, world-class city (Vancouver), awesome interior platea, endless forests, rushing rivers ... it's all here.

And Michael Jackson isn't from Canada!:)
btw, at my dz on this island in the Pacific, we jump year round!

Well...at least we have better music than Canada, I mean, let me see what they have: Brian Adams, Celine Dion, Shania Twain, Corey Hart, yeah...great.

Guess Who, April Wine, Rush, Prism, Chilliwack, Doug and the Slugs, Alanis Morrisette, Avril Levigne, Nickelback, Tom Cochrane
(OK, a couple of those have never been heard of outside of Canada)
For the lighter music, Gordon Lightfoot and Anne Murray come to mind.

(>o|-<

If you don't believe me, ask me.