Genn

Warning-Politics..."This Will Open Your Eyes"

There is nothing shocking about it because you can't be stupid and be a politician. If you're not stupid you will clearly see how stupid the ideas the Democrat party puts foward are.

Huh? I thought GWB was republican?

In all seriousness, did you mean to write that politicians can't be stupid? And then go on to write that democrats are stupid? Even if you don't like them, you'd be hard pressed to argue that they're not politicians.
A One that Isn't Cold is Scarcely a One at All

I think you got a good handle on this one....they are liars...thats how they get elected

Yep and the part that kills me is people start talking about candidates integrity and I'm thinking to get to be a candidate you have to lie constantly does that equal integrity?

I notice he said that after you asked him for the source. Just because he's a wiz at accounting doesn't mean he should be believed about anything else and his email goes to prove it. He believed it because he wanted it to be true

Yep. It's accountants that believe what they want without checking the sources that brought us Enron, Worldcom, and a few other wonderful "stories". I can't say he's a bad accountant but anyone that is prone to publish without checking the facts seems to lose a lot of credibility.

He believed it because he wanted it to be true.

I can't speak for him but what I gathered from his reply is:

He doesn't really believe all the info to be completely valid and he doesn't like Hillary. That's all.

Most think this is completely bugus and I'm sure there are some that find this to be valid.

Huh? I don't care what people think. I want as much of the truth(objective facts) as I can get to me that equals validity in this context......keep back peddeling it's kinda funny:P

I can't speak for him but what I gathered from his reply is:

He doesn't really believe all the info to be completely valid and he doesn't like Hillary. That's all

So in other words he will send out information he knows is incorrect and slanderous because he doesn't like someone. I have to tell you right now that makes any information coming from him highly suspect

Ok I think you need to reread it because I don't think its that hard to follow. First of all I used a capital D for Democrats because there is a difference there. A democrat could be someone who believes in democracy and is not associated with that political party. I did say politicians can't be stupid and I did not say that Democrat politicians were stupid. What I did say was that the ideas they put foward were stupid. To some this might create a paradox and my point was to solve this paradox by stating that they knew full and well that their political agendas were a first class ticket to disaster. But that they put these ideas foward inspite of that because it served to give them and imediate reward (getting elected by the hopeless yahoos who it temporarily benifitted). In other words they don't care what they destroy because they are not good people. So for people like yourself who do not see the harm that their policies cause we can find more obvious facts. Like David Duke (KKK member {D}), JFK (MOB and Nazi, and communist connections), that 100 year old {D} senator Thurmond (the former KKK member who Trent Lott was later attacked for paying him a compliment). That other {D} senator (former KKK member who played General Lee in some movie recently, Bob something), Hillary Clinton with her "Fucking Jewish bastard" coments, Roger Clinton who they got on tape saying nigger like five times in 30 seconds in an obviously derogatory fashion (Ok so he is not a politician but between him and Hillary Clinton its fair to say Bill Clinton is guilty by association, Bob Torecelli from Jersey and his recent Mob related resignation. Ok I need to stop here because I can probably finish HH's bandwith if I kept going.
If I could make a wish, I think I'd pass.
Can't think of anything I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound.
Nothing to eat, no books to read.

To some this might create a paradox and my point was to solve this paradox by stating that they knew full and well that their political agendas were a first class ticket to disaster. But that they put these ideas foward in spite of that because it served to give them and imediate reward (getting elected by the hopeless yahoos who it temporarily benifitted).

As opposed to passing large tax cuts with temporary benefits and long-term consequences?

As opposed to going to war based on "faulty intelligence" at the risk of alienating foreign allies?

The tax cuts are not a temporary fix They are meant as a permanent fix. Regan put it best with his Trickle down economics theories. I am sure you can do a search on google for that.
As much as you may wish to deny it we are far better off now that we hae eliminated the Iraqi threat than we were a year ago.

As much as you may wish to deny it we are far better off now that we hae eliminated the Iraqi threat than we were a year ago.

In what way. I hear a lot of die hard Bush supporters asking "Has national security personally impacted your freedoms" when people are commenting about the degradation of liberty due to current policies.

So, I'll ask you....How are you (or I) personally better off because of our actions in Iraq?

Regan put it best with his Trickle down economics theories. I am sure you can do a search on google for that.

Let me get this straight. You want me to research your claim?

Iraqi threat? I thought we went there to liberate them!

Regan put it best with his Trickle down economics theories.

Yeah, nice theories. Too bad in reality he actually raised taxes and created the largest deficit in history. Bush hasn't raised taxes yet but he's doing a great job on the deficit and debt.

I thought we went there to liberate them!

nonono.

You went in there because of the WMD threat...

Oh… wait.. maybe it was because of the links to Al Quaeda.

No, that’s not right, it was the WMD…

Then again, maybe it was because of that liberation thingy….

Man, no wonder W gets confused all the time, it is confusing…..
Remster

No, liberating them was a fringe benifit for their oppressed population. We went there to protect ourselves from further terrorist attacks on our interests. After Bush senior we tried to perform inspections to maintain reasonable security that way but it wasn't working so we went in and did what we had to. Even your buddy Clinton was involved in conficts with Iraq or do you not remember everything that went on in early 98 with the Iraqis refusing to allow inspections.

Regan put it best with his Trickle down economics theories.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!............whew...lemme catch my breath and clean the milk of my monitor

OH MY GOD!!!!!! You are so funny. Quit your day job and become a comedian you got the knack

Reaganomics trickle down theory snicker that Steel is one funny guy next he'll be talking about voodoo economics....that'll be a hoot

Why is it that you equate everyone who has some issues with GW as being Clinton's buddy? You see, there are actually some of us who don't blindly follow party lines, but look at the individuals in power and their actions, rather than their party affiliation.