Deuce

DZ.American Boogie attendees holla-back!

Damn this looks like a party in my back yard and i'm gonna' miss you all!!!

Actually i just finished packing and am off tomorrow for a 10 day silent retreat meditating up in sonoma. There is a nun comming from a monistary in Burma that teaches a method of concentration that the buddha practiced, and i'm so excited.... so i will be watching and you all fly safe!!!
m
~ a temporary reconfiguration of stardust

legs out Skymama

Heehee, well, they knew who they were dealing with, so they assembled the best people they could gather up. I was good on the exit because I was never let go of. But we had a little trouble on our last point, because it seems that I kind of forgot to think about where my legs were. So, when we came out of a point (don't ask me what it was, I have no idea what the name is) we went into a star, and all the sudden everyone was really far away from us. They finally made it back right before break-off. When I asked on the ground what happened, they started laughing and said, "Andrea, your legs were right on your ass, you sent us back-sliding!" Oops! :$
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Stipulated: I want you on a belly dive.;)

Addendum: The folks that are having the most fun, in my opinion, are the ones that have at least two full sets of skills. So one jump you lay base for a hybrid, the next one you hang or sting. Then turn some points, then just bomb out and do a campfire while looking for the camera! :P There's just too much fun to be had. I want to be able to play with whoever is in the hangar, not just whoever has the right jumpsuit.

-I did contract stuff all week again. You crack jokes at lawyers and they just look at you like a dog staring at a ceiling fan.

TGIF

Whoo-hoo!

:PB|B|:)

Stipulated: I want you on a belly dive.;)

Addendum: The folks that are having the most fun, in my opinion, are the ones that have at least two full sets of skills. So one jump you lay base for a hybrid, the next one you hang or sting. Then turn some points, then just bomb out and do a campfire while looking for the camera! :P There's just too much fun to be had. I want to be able to play with whoever is in the hangar, not just whoever has the right jumpsuit.

-I did contract stuff all week again. You crack jokes at lawyers and they just look at you like a dog staring at a ceiling fan.

TGIF

Whoo-hoo!

:PB|B|:)

There going to be belly flyers there yuky....... Rw cootie's :D;)

** BUMP **

Packing has begun. Only 2 1/2 more days, and I'm on a plane to California. YEAH!!! :)
Can't tell I'm excited, can you? ** HAPPY DANCE **
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

We'll its quiet at Davis today cause we are all recovering from 2 days/nights of Pre-Boogie Fever.

Uhg, no thank you, no more for me right now, I'd like to retain motor skills.

*burp*
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

That's a pretty stellar hangover when you don't know what day it is. :PB|

It's the quiet before the storm.

I'll be debuting the New and Improved DeuceCam Mark II, Mod 0 helmet at the boogie. We should be able to get one or two good photos;)

YESIREEE.. one helluva HANGOVER ;)

tick tock tick tock....

Hey OJP (yeah, you know me....), I wanna get a friend thrown outta the SkyVan (with a TM), can I, PULEASE???? JP wants to do video...
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

I'm all over the video. The Mark II has a big-ass flash on it for McGowanesque aerial artistry.

Dunno if they're launching tandems from the Van, but been there, done that. It's a nice exit for video.

Is that your biological clock making that noise?:ph34r:

Is that your biological clock making that noise?

Oh no... my biolgical clock ran outta juice a few years ago....

Me thinks some persuasion is going to be needed for a Van Tandem...

Mr Furnari? Please oh PLEASE!!!
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

You think they let me make any decisions around here?:D I'm a short timer now, but I'll run it by management.

Duece, we better be careful, I think there might be a bunch o' flash around the place! And I'm not talking about what get's us extra altitude....
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

I'm a short timer now, but I'll run it by management.

thank ya suh... I'sa really really appreicates ever thin yous a dun fer me...

So uhmm... anyways, MR SHORT TIMER, where ya gonna be workin? huh huh??