Deuce

DZ.American Boogie attendees holla-back!

indeed...with GREAT hair i might add...who is your stylist again

Yup you da bomb Liz & you keep me fed during those long hot days...B|

LOL and a GAY hot chick at THAT, SEB...

That's right I'm a gay hot chickie poo... woooB|

On a side note:How much free beer could a free beer chugger chug if a free beer chugger could chug free beer??

B|

Ah, well...they'll just have to deal with a clothed chick raft dive.

Not promising anything..... all I'm saying is hook knives and sly hands..... you know?

:D:D Good one. So, I'll just have to keep a close eye on certain people, huh? ;):P
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Ok, I'm taking myself off the night jumps. I did them last night in Deland and I didn't enjoy the stress one bit, so I'm not even going to do it for fun with you all, sorry. But, I'll hold your beer for you for when you get down. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Congrats on getting your night jumps done!

Thanks a bunch, Cora! :)

I'll still be doing mine at the boogie. ARG!!!

I'll be there to cheer you on. And, once you meet me, you'll be able to say to yourself, "these can't be that hard. If that wussie Skymama can do them, anyone can do them!" :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'll be there to cheer you on. And, once you meet me, you'll be able to say to yourself, "these can't be that hard. If that wussie Skymama can do them, anyone can do them!" :P

Thanks! I'll need the support. :D And, I know that I won't be referring to you as "wussie."
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.