Deuce

DZ.American Boogie attendees holla-back!

And to keep all of you updated, the Boogie registration fee is $25 if you PRE register. The DZ's waiver is avaliable on the website, and you can call, fax, email your payment to the DZ. If you wait untill the day of the registration fee goes to $35.

Oh wow, thanks for telling us that. The difference is 2 pack jobs! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Gosh diggly darn it....got be pulled form the list. Not enough time to pull this together and flights are really expensive right now. Miss me....maybe next time!

Phooey!

Deuce
B-squared
BigBen
DiabloPilot
Blazetailman
Lummy
Cornholio
Chopchop
Skymama
SkydiveXXL
SFC + 1
LizzieB + multiple hot skydiver chicks
Sebazz
Celljumper
Flymysky
Hookitt!
Freeflyz
Ladyskydiver
GirlFallDown
Skybaby
Vinnie the Anvil (Regardless of what his real DZ.handle is)

Have only one day a vacation left can take the day off friday but can't monday,Skyvan leaves friday comes back monday,hhhmmmmmm I need a good excuse on monday when I call the boss need some help for this one!!! Ran out of good excuses long ago!! Help a brother out!!!;)

I'll lend you my velcro cast for your ankle. The story is you're obligation. (I'm sticking with "I stepped in a hole")

Heck, I've even got an X-ray you could use.;)

Have only one day a vacation left can take the day off friday but can't monday,Skyvan leaves friday comes back monday,hhhmmmmmm I need a good excuse on monday when I call the boss need some help for this one!!! Ran out of good excuses long ago!! Help a brother out!!!;)

I'll lend you my velcro cast for your ankle. The story is you're obligation. (I'm sticking with "I stepped in a hole")

Heck, I've even got an X-ray you could use.;)

Dam that's a hell of an excuse I knew I can count on ya!!!!! That just might work!!!! B|

No ghetto is complete without a major appliance on the porch. Bring a washer.

can we push it out the back of the Skyvan? huh huh??????
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Have only one day a vacation left can take the day off friday but can't monday,Skyvan

Well, you could tell them that the van broke down :)
Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Well, you could tell them that the van broke down

There ya go.. yeah, the Van broke down after some idiots pushed a Washer out the back from Altitude..

Or.... the Van pilot accidently ran into a telephone pole.. or was that a Casa pilot?
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

From Wis-KAHN-son!

:D:$:D Actually, Deuce, it's Wis-Kahn-sin. :D Oh, please, tell me I don't pronounce it like that. :$:P

You are currently the distance champ!

Cool! Yeah! Do I get a prize?

Can't wait to meet everyone and get hugs!!!
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

From Wis-KAHN-son!

You are currently the distance champ!

I guess me coming from FL doesn't count. :P
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

No, doofus, I'm just wrong.

Or just sorta wrong. The Mama isn't JUST flying out for the boogie. She's got a long list of heartbreaking in California to conduct, and the American Boogie is just a layover.

Let's see, folks from Arizona, Florida, and Wisconsin.

Pretty cool. Nice job Sangiro-san!

:)

Or just sorta wrong. The Mama isn't JUST flying out for the boogie. She's got a long list of heartbreaking in California to conduct, and the American Boogie is just a layover.

Picky, picky, picky...Ok, just so we count everybody in here, I'm also going to Kapowsin the weekend before for the now named "Skymama Boogie". :ph34r: So, am I coming from FL or WA for it? Doesn't matter, either way, I'm ready for my close-up of my raft dive, Deuce!

We are thoroughly covered. You've got Team JP and Galli on digital stills and video.

Close up, huh? Yeah, I can do that. And print it on my new "I'm copying Quade's" printer.

You're coming from Washington. So I was right:P

Dude, watch it or she'll kick your ass out over Death Valley.

If she let's the ninja loose on you, you're deadB|

Or maybe she'll just quietly put on her seatbelt and then flash the pilot to have him bang you around the interior of that beast like a BB in a beer can.

Ouchthat'sgottahurt!