TitaniumLegs

DZ.com record @American Boogie?

P-daddy - do ya need a lift?

Damn, that would be really cool. I don't think it will work, though, because of different schedules and I think I'm probably bringing too much crap! (Cooler, skysurf board, lawn chair, tent, sleeping bag, pet elephant, grand piano, assorted small farm animals, but only 1 rig, because my other one and Steph's are BOTH out of date and need CYPRES 8-year checks!)

(>o|-<

If you don't believe me, ask me.

Was she "what's your major" young, or "show me on the dolly where the bad man touched you" young?

...I thought we weren't supposed to have references to pedophilia on here - not that I don't think that's funny as hell, even for the future father of a girl.

Edit: "A.S.S. #4" We should do A.S.S. dives for A.S.S. ratings! I bet we'll see a few T.S.S. qualifications, too!

(>o|-<

Deuce - Vidiot
Titaniumlegs - Orgasminizer
LizzieB - Crack of noon showtime
freeflyz - On his belly
adamT
Jim - In bumpersuit
Shannon - ditto
cornholio
Ladyskydiver
hilary
chopchop
skymama
Alana (she's in)
lummy(midday sat.)
hookitt
Anvil
skydivexxl

that's 16 plus video right now if i counted right :)

that's 16 plus video right now if i counted right

And more are certainly welcome!

Question: How many jumps are people willing to commit to? I'm thinking 3-4. After that people will proabbly want to do things like the helicopter, etc.

How does this sound:
Get together (those who can) ~9am to organize and put together a warm-up/practice load.

Not sure what the turnaround should be, but we should try to work it out so that the 3rd jump is around noon when the sleepyheads join us.

Think about the slot you want (base, float, early/late diver). Make it something you know you can do. If you don't know, don't worry - we'll figger it out.

Thoughts?

(>o|-<

sounds good... It will probably take 4 to get it done. Seems like a pretty good group though. I, personally, am all for keeping at it until it's done. As long as there are enough people to do it. :|
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Hey Shannon... Is that you and Sandi in your new avatar? Speaking of Sandi... it is my understanding that she is lacking dental insurance and is going to need a ton of dental work done.. Would anyone be opposed to contributing $1 per attempt per person to start a fund for Sandi's dental work? It would be a nice start and we could dedicate the record to her. Any thoughts? B|
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

that's 16 plus video right now if i counted right

And more are certainly welcome!

Like I say, count me in, but if you want to keep it manageable, I'm happy to play at alternate :)In any case, see you all tomorrow!

-Ben

Hey Shannon... Is that you and Sandi in your new avatar?***
why yes it is!!!

Speaking of Sandi... it is my understanding that she is lacking dental insurance and is going to need a ton of dental work done.. Would anyone be opposed to contributing $1 per attempt per person to start a fund for Sandi's dental work? It would be a nice start and we could dedicate the record to her. Any thoughts? B|

I haven't heard anything about this myself. If it's not covered then yes, lets start something for her right away.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Like I say, count me in, but if you want to keep it manageable, I'm happy to play at alternate

Dude, you're in! Beating the record is good. Blowing it away is awesome!

Hmmm... Skyvan carries 24. Otter 23(?)... Hmm... formation? ... That's probably pushing it, but let's see what happens!! B|

(>o|-<

Hey Shannon... Is that you and Sandi in your new avatar?***
why yes it is!!!

Speaking of Sandi... it is my understanding that she is lacking dental insurance and is going to need a ton of dental work done.. Would anyone be opposed to contributing $1 per attempt per person to start a fund for Sandi's dental work? It would be a nice start and we could dedicate the record to her. Any thoughts? B|

I haven't heard anything about this myself. If it's not covered then yes, lets start something for her right away.

Her sister sent me an email because i started the incident thread and explained her plight asking if the skydiving community could help.. I forwarded it to Bonnie figuring she was best to organize something along those lines but I think it would be great if we could start it with funds from the dz.com record jumps this weekend. I fwe do it in 4 jumps and we have 17 people... that's $68. Not much when you consider the cost of all that work but it's a start and every little bit will help.:)
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

*bump* ok, everyone.. for now, see me to donate for Sandi's dental work.. I'll bring an envelope to put the cash in.. Even if you are not on the jumps and you'd like to help.. there is plenty of room in the envelope. :)
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures