kyros1

Whats your favourite music?

Other:

Ministry, Skinny Puppy, Out Out, KMFDM, Meat Beat Manifesto, Front 242, Collapsing Lungs, 1000 Homo DJs, Delirium

Then there are techno groups/tracks that fit this type but aren't really considered "industrial"

Old Dust Brothers (you know them now as Chemical Brothers) "Song to the Siren" and "Chemical Beats"

Other:

Ministry, Skinny Puppy, Out Out, KMFDM, Meat Beat Manifesto, Front 242, Collapsing Lungs, 1000 Homo DJs, Delirium

Then there are techno groups/tracks that fit this type but aren't really considered "industrial"

This is my kind of guy, i'm also into industrial, bit of gothic and the Noise Industrial stuff

Other:

Old Dust Brothers (you know them now as Chemical Brothers) "Song to the Siren" and "Chemical Beats"

Fun stuff, in the right environment and the right mood. Myself, I prefer hard rock/alternative/some metal (not too hardcore--at 23 I'm much too old for that and it gives me a headache:S)...
Favorites? Incubus, Breaking Benjamin, Trapt, and Cold for sure.

Blondes do have more fun!

Other:

Yep, Skinny Puppy "chainsaw" is one of my favorite industrial albums. That, some old Morrisey, Business and Industry, Camoflage; shit like that. I have a lot of stuff in that genre in old cassette cases hidden somewhere; even some vinyl ten inchers.

Typically today, though, I mostly listen to trance. I have gigs of Oaky, but generally just keep www.digitallyimported.com tuned in on either the vocal trance channel or the hard trance channel.

Chuck

Hmm, I forget exactly the name of it, but there's some kind of Indian (as in from India) music. I like it, it's really interesting to listen to but it's about as far from the standard Western music that we're all used to listening to as you can get (that I've heard.) Check it out sometime if you get a chance. A good place to hear it is in NYC taxis ;)
Wind Tunnel and Skydiving Coach http://www.ariperelman.com

Favorite bands / artists
1. Led Zeppelin
2. Pink Floyd
3. Iron Maiden
4. Rush
5. Metalica
6. A-Ha
7. Toeten Hoesen (German Rock)
8. Manolo Escobar (Popular music from Spain 60s,70,80s)
9. Ligabue (Italian Pop)
10. Lime (high energy / freestyle early 80's)
If I could make a wish, I think I'd pass.
Can't think of anything I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound.
Nothing to eat, no books to read.