FrenchGuy

Favorite Alcoholic drinks

Double crown and cokes. An oldie but another goodie is also harvey wallbangers. Kinda like a screwdriver but not really. Make any sense yet?
Swoopster

"when I die, I want to go like my grandfather while im sleeping, not like the passengers riding in the car with me
Swoopster
A.S.S. #6 Future T.S.S holder

Um, my fav alcoholic drink is one that is free...;)

love purple hooters, white or black russians, hot sex, slippery nipples... or
jack or jim & coke, capn'n'coke, jack'n ginger, 7n7, strawberry vodka & 7-up, mai tai, sex on the beach.... or
taquila, liquid cocaine, jim, jwr, chambord, ouzo or...
pino noir, chainti, pino grigio, savigaun blanc (can't spell wine names)... or
blackn'tan, newcastle brown, hackerpshor weiss, blue moon, leini red, killians red

basically, other than goldschlager & other peppermint drinks, I haven't met one I didn't like or wouldn't do again.

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

Hmmm, due to the fact I like to drink my alcohol like water...anything except scotch will suffice. However, I have to agree with you Redbull + vodka is amazing, straight shots of mandarin is classic, guiness is delicious, and last but surely not least long island ice teas seal the deal!B|

We do not have to visit a madhouse to find disordered minds; our planet is the mental institution of the universe.
-Johann von Goethe

and last but surely not least long island ice teas seal the deal!B|

uuhhh, I forgot that one.... that's my fav!! (if made correctly, w/ just a splash of that non-alcoholic stuff) emmhmmm - YUMMY!

Mine would be a nice dry white wine. But I wouldnt drink that at the DZ. They would kill me. In an ale I would prefer a darker beer. Vodka and lime is nice too.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
Edmund Burke (1729-1797)

purple hooters - chambord & vodka,
white or black russians - vodka, kaluah (cream or not)
hot sex - pre mix (milk chocolate goodness)
slippery nipples - butterscotch schnaps & irish cream
mai tai - no idea, but it's GREAT
sex on the beach - vodka, triple sec, a slo whisky, cranberry, pinapple & other stuff
liquid cocaine - so co, vodka, amaretto, rum & sometimes jagermeister & other stuff
Jwr - whisky (johnny walker red, blue or black)
chambord - rasberry liquor
ouzo - greek black liquorish liquor

I have tried the white russians. Those are pretty good. If you like Kahlua you should try a Toasted Almond. Those will mess you up in a jacuzzi :S:$:P

I think a Mai Tai is orange juice, grenadine and rum but I am not sure. Never drank a sex on the beach but it sounds like a good one. After my latest and greatest experiences with Jagermeister, it sounds like a liquid cocaine would knock me off of my you know what. Ouzo is pretty good. It tastes kind of like Anisett (sp.)?

For mixed drinks I also like Mudslides, Lava Flows, Banana Coladas and Chocolate Monkeys.

Martinis: Lemon drops, sour apples and cosmos are pretty good too if you want something with a little tang.

And don't forget about the Goldschlager (perfect for that skiing flask for super chilly days day of skiing) also if I am drinking tequila I prefer Hera Dura ;)

Blue skies.
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."