freakyflygirl

to tent or not to tent with a mule

Yes, another question about Rantoul.....I'm wondering if I should tent down in tent city or with some friends out in the RV park? We're bringin the mule down (basically a golf cart waaay jacked on testosterone) so it wouldn't be a problem to get back and forth to the RV park. I'm just wondering where the most nig noggery happens....

Any suggestions??

Yes, another question about Rantoul.....I'm wondering if I should tent down in tent city or with some friends out in the RV park? We're bringin the mule down (basically a golf cart waaay jacked on testosterone) so it wouldn't be a problem to get back and forth to the RV park. I'm just wondering where the most nig noggery happens....

Any suggestions??

my suggestion would be to stay IN the camper with the friends if there's a extra couch or something. that would be the best idea it seam like.

as far as the nig noggery, well, the rv park last year was pretty quiet (which isn't so bad, you can actually sleep)

later

i have come up witha very simple answer to your problem..... just join me in my tent and youu don't have to worry about were to set yours up at!!! lol.... i wish that would actually work... oh well okay for real advice..... see if ya can stay in thier rv..if not, set up the tent near the other tnes with dz.com people and you are sure for a good time.....(even better time if you join me in my tent....lol)........ if worse comes to worse, pass out on a couch in the dz.com tent... just don' be suprised if you wake up withought eyebrows or maybe have orange hair....

I'll have to check with the hubby. He's kinda funny about letting me sleep in other men's tents...lol

bring him along.. i'm open to new things... i have a queen sized airmatress, plenty of room for everyone.....lol.....

I'll have to check with the hubby. He's kinda funny about letting me sleep in other men's tents...lol

bring him along.. i'm open to new things... i have a queen sized airmatress, plenty of room for everyone.....lol.....

:D:D LOL :D:D

Just a Queen size?????? Dude, our tent takes 2 Kings and a single mattress. Not that we had any reason to check that out or anything...
.:o:S:P;)

Your too funny wingnut!!

I found tent city got chlostrophobic, it was really packed in especially by the end of the week. I'll be tenting in the RV area this year, probably. Or, maybe over by the C-130 bar - this was less crowded last year. I'd recomend avoiding the "main" tent city, though. Staying up t'il 3 and waking at 7 is great the first few days, but by the end of the week you'll look like you haven't slept in a month.

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.

I'll be tenting in the RV area this year, probably.

I heard a rumor that tents weren't allowed in the RV park this year. I have no idea if it's true...

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!