wlie

Question to those who've been FIXED

In response to the "Sperm Free in 2003" thread.

Just how the hell do you boys orgasm? Do you mellow out just like dogs?

I'm assuming that your nuts are not permanently zapped so it's got to go somewhere. So what happens to the buildup?

Just curious.:)
My other ride is the relative wind.

male orgasm is different from the ejacuation of sperm. for most men, ejaculation and orgasm occur simultaneously, but not always. In a vasectomy, the vas deferens is cut. It is the passageway that carries sperm from the testes. Ejaculate is composed not only of sperm, but seminal fluid as well that is generated in other parts of the male reproductive tract. Sperm that is produced in the testes and not used is eventually broken down and absorbed into the bloodstream/body. so there is no "build up" so to speak.

-the artist formerly known as sinker

Sperm that is produced in the testes and not used is eventually broken down and absorbed into the bloodstream/body. so there is no "build up" so to speak.

Ok... I'm starting to see the picture, but by not relieving off your system, doesn't that drive a man nutzso? I mean it's like a constipation in a sense right?

no... not at all like frontal constipation... men don't loose their sex drives after the snip and like misskriss said, we're talking about SMALL amounts... why is it that men always think they have HUGE dicks and produce GALLONS of jizz??

-the artist formerly known as sinker

ok... but what about the other 95-97%? And what happens if one is perpetually on the job?

I mean we know what happens with large amounts of internal bleeding.

Just the thought of messing with my nuts is crazy. And I've never heard of only having one nut operated on. Even if that has ever happened, I'm guessing that the other nut will grow bigger and work 2x as hard to produce well... make up the difference right?

no... not at all like frontal constipation... men don't loose their sex drives after the snip and like misskriss said, we're talking about SMALL amounts... why is it that men always think they have HUGE dicks and produce GALLONS of jizz??

You mean you dont?!? B|

How much does a vasectomy cost?
Fees range between $240 - $1,000 for an interview, counseling, examination, operation, and follow-up sperm count. (Sterilization for women costs up to four times as much.) Some clinics and doctors use a sliding scale according to income.

Can vasectomy be reversed?
Sometimes it is possible to reverse the operation, but there are no guarantees. Reversal costs from $1,600 to $5,000 and involves intricate surgery. Success in restoring fertility is uncertain. From 16 to 79 percent of men with reversed vasectomies are able to cause pregnancy. The factors in this wide range include:

* the length of time since the vasectomy was performed
* whether or not antisperm antibodies have developed
* age of the woman partner
* the method used for vasectomy and the length and
* location of segment of vas that was removed or blocked.

:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S Man!!!

they don't just clip ONE vas deferens, silly boy, they clip both.

And me thinks there is reason why one is born with TWO. This applies both to testicles and ovaries. Same as to why one jumps with 2 parachutes.

Will it hurt?
You and your doctor will discuss which type of anesthetic to use. Local anesthetic is most usual. Sometimes a general anesthetic is called for. No pain is felt under general anesthesia because you are asleep. Some discomfort may be felt when the local anesthetic is injected or when the tubes are brought into the incision.

As with any surgery, there's some discomfort after the operation. It will be different for each man. However, most men say the pain is "slight" or "moderate" as opposed to "excessive." An athletic support, ice bag, and aspirin may help relieve the pain. Avoid strenuous physical labor or exercise for three to five days. There seems to be less pain associated with no-scalpel procedures.

BULLSHIT!!! I've heard that it could feel like you've been kicked between the legs and the feeling lasts a month

I had mine done in '91, after my son was born - The doc gave me some really good drugs and I walked out of the hospital with a really sweet buzz going- Unfortunately it didn't last long - Codiene quickly become a close friend for a dat or two or so, then a bit of a dull ache for about a week - After that it was no heavy lifting for a few more weeks then back to business as usual - Sex drive was back to 100%, and even better after the follow-up sperm count. (No swimmers! WooHoo!) With no worries about BC, it was great!

Easy Does It

Will it hurt?
You and your doctor will discuss which type of anesthetic to use. Local anesthetic is most usual. Sometimes a general anesthetic is called for. No pain is felt under general anesthesia because you are asleep. Some discomfort may be felt when the local anesthetic is injected or when the tubes are brought into the incision.

As with any surgery, there's some discomfort after the operation. It will be different for each man. However, most men say the pain is "slight" or "moderate" as opposed to "excessive." An athletic support, ice bag, and aspirin may help relieve the pain. Avoid strenuous physical labor or exercise for three to five days. There seems to be less pain associated with no-scalpel procedures.

BULLSHIT!!! I've heard that it could feel like you've been kicked between the legs and the feeling lasts a month

I had that twang of pain once on each vas, but it was only momentary as in the quote above. I walked out, drove home, used the jock as directed, applied ice for the first day and was back to work, non the worse for the wear after my three day break.

No big deal. But allowing my wife to not have to use vile concoctions of hormones to avoid pregnancy was a big benefit.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?