Skydoug

A Tribute to a Skydiver

When I first started jumping in Lodi back in '91, I became friends with a fellow newbie and as we grew in the sport, Dan Skarry became my best jumping buddy. A little over a year ago, this dear friend passed away during a skydive and it is my personal belief that his soul never made contact with the earth-- that he is continuing to fly in the heavenly realms even now. Dan's son-in-law, Mark Mussleman of the San Francisco-based group Momu was inspired to write a song intitled "The Dive" which Dan's step-daughter, Kia Simon turned into a video.

You can access this video by clicking on this link or by pasting it into your browser window.

http://www.sneakylittlesister.com/movies/dive/dive_back.html

I'm very honored to have known him and proud to know that the positive effects he has had on peoples lives is justified by the creative indeavors channeled into this video.
--Doug--

~~See ya in the clouds!~~

When I first started jumping in Lodi back in '91, I became friends with a fellow newbie and as we grew in the sport, Dan Skarry became my best jumping buddy. A little over a year ago, this dear friend passed away during a skydive and it is my personal belief that his soul never made contact with the earth-- that he is continuing to fly in the heavenly realms even now. Dan's son-in-law, Mark Mussleman of the San Francisco-based group Momu was inspired to write a song intitled "The Dive" which Dan's step-daughter, Kia Simon turned into a video.

You can access this video by clicking on this link or by pasting it into your browser window.

http://www.sneakylittlesister.com/movies/dive/dive_back.html

I'm very honored to have known him and proud to know that the positive effects he has had on peoples lives is justified by the creative indeavors channeled into this video.

VIBES! I made it a clicky link for ya!
My photos

My Videos

Wow thats awsome. I love the concept for the video. Do you know if it was shot in a pool?
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin