chuteless

landings...by a fly

Did you ever wonder how a fly lands on the ceiling? No he doesnt do a roll so he can place all of his feet on the ceiling at the same time.

When a fly approaches the ceiling where he/she intends to land, he places his front legs on the ceiling first, and flips his body up to place his/her other legs on the ceiling, thus ending up facing the direction from which he had been travelling to arrive at that spot.

interesting EH?

So if the fly misjudges his approach, and creams into the ceiling, has he done a high turn?:SB|
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

a quite close version exists on many DZ's, skydivers try to first land on their bum and then flip their body to end on their feet, with a very relative succes... ;)
----------
Fumer tue, péter pue
-------------
ourson #10, Mosquito Uno, CBT 579

You have no idea how strange and interesting he is!!

Bill you must be bored. Get yer butt up to SWOOP and do a jump fer Christ's sake.

Tony
The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less.