bwilling

For the Monkeys!

I have no monkey name...yet...unless they want to call me tree monkey for flying into the trees as a student or "Volley Ball" Monkey refering to my final resting spot on that jump. :D However....Monkies usually have some super secret KUNG FU reflexes and could eat those hapless house pets with NO PROBLEM. :D

Monkies usually have some super secret KUNG FU reflexes and could eat those hapless house pets with NO PROBLEM

REAL :ph34r:s have nothing to worry about. It's all the POSER monkeys out there who should be afraid, be very afraid BWAAAAAHHHH
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I hope I'm still a monkey after I had the nerve to drive through the great state of NC and not stop by Raeford. I'm willing to take my spankings though so I can keep my hat! Speaking of my hat, my son fixed the brim on it for me today so now I can look even more cool in it. B|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

....thought he was being Clay again

No no...it was my third jump on a "square." The winds had picked up a bit and I misjudged. 20 more feet and I would have had it!!! I'm surprised I didn't give Greg a heart attack. Or any of the other people that came running over thinking I was broken. I just stood up and said "Is that beer for an off landing or a beer line violation?" :D