QuickDraw

Thanks.

This may sound crazy, but I like to think that Dropzone.com took a moment of silence in respect to Rob and Mujie.

It just wasn't the time for silly jokes.

Maybe it was a time to reflect on our many blessings and to encourage hope in everyone's lives.

Blue skies Rob.

I'm praying very hard for you Mujie.

Chris

This may sound crazy, but I like to think that Dropzone.com took a moment of silence in respect to Rob and Mujie.

Yeah..maybe, i really wanted to say something but i feel a little awkward not knowing anyone involved personally. [:/]

I can only offer vibes & my condolences and hope its enough. :(

-- Hope you don't die. --

I'm fucking winning

Yeah..maybe, i really wanted to say something but i feel a little awkward not knowing anyone involved personally.

I can only offer vibes & my condolences and hope its enough.

It's enough, QD. You do not have to know the individuals involved. The fact that you care enough to send vibes and condolences is often times just what is needed.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

That's what this community is about, QD. We are family, and we come together when we are called. Because of that, this website has become more than a "website". It truly is a place of refuge, of comfort, and of support in times of need.

HH, you worked long and hard to bring this back up for us. And I appreciate what has been developed here more than ever because of the last few days' events. My heartfelt thanks.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~