CrazyIvan

The venting thread

RAIN AND WIND!!!! shit....

i dont get you.. i have got 5 days whith perfect weather,jump each day besides to day were im sunburned.. i think you migth need to move to find good weather.. if it follow you then pleace stay away;):P

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

i dont get you.. i have got 5 days whith perfect weather,jump each day besides to day were im sunburned.. i think you migth need to move to find good weather.. if it follow you then pleace stay away

Very funny ha-ha-ha >:(

What is really sad, is this thread was started on May 9th!!! In other words, the weather had already sucked enough to have us pissed back on the 9th!>:(

This is serious people. We're water logged in the east. I know you selfish, self absorbed, me me me people in the "drier" climates really don't care.:(

Chris

But let's look on the bright side: The grass is lush green, the flowers are in full bloom and the soil looks rich. Unlike those barren wastelands of Florida, Texas, Arizona and SoCal.;)Chris

not really. I'm livign in florida and we have beautiful tropical flowers blooming, hibiscus trees and lots of palms. looks anything but barren to me!

Thanks Stacy, kick a man when he is down.:P

Actually this really shouldn't bother me yet, as I begin AFF next weekend. Right now the forecast looks "iffy" which in New England, means anything.:S

Chris

DAMN!!!!, I've been searching for jobs and I decided to check the NAVY and then the ARMY, there are some openings but THOSE SALARIES ARE A JOKE!!!!, sheeesh, I think I better improve my packing technique and become a packer, otherwise, K-Mart is looking good to me now people. [:/]

Ok, after many moons (and fucked up weather) I finally made 1 jump today...now, Why am I venting you ask? BECAUSE I WAS AT THE DZ SINCE 10AM AND JUMPED AT 8PM!!! why?... BECAUSE OF THE FUCKING WIND!!!! C'MON!!!! tomorrow another 'gorgeous' day like today, however, rain is also in the forecast.

It's amazing, I can catch no break. >:(>:(>:(>:(

DAMN!!!! DOUBLE DAMN!!!, yesterday I bought the paper in order to read the CLASSIFIEDS and look for jobs, and...there were only 4 PAGES!!!! instead of the 'regular' 20+, sheesh, things are really tough and depressing.

I'm depressed, it hit me a few days ago.:(:(

This is just depressing, I bought the paper on Sunday to look for jobs NOTHING, browsed the web for jobs NOTHING!!!! gee, what's going on, I'm here at home, bored out of my wits and making no money.

I'd like to go to the DZ but is too windy, my shoulder still hurts a little, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON???!!!!

Grrrr, I've had a hamper sitting on top of the washer for three days waiting for my roommates to finish their laundry (both washer and dryer full)and I finally had to finish their laundry for them both. On the upside they forgot to check their pockets and I ended up finding a $10 with one of their loads and a $20 in the other.....

Ivan,

Why don't you become a stripper.... you could use that dress you always wear as a prop, and I'm sure few would forget you removing that!!

Im sure youd make a ton of dollar and i just want 25%

xoxoxoxo
SueB|

Hope you don't get Banned!

Ivan,

Why don't you become a stripper.... you could use that dress you always wear as a prop, and I'm sure few would forget you removing that!!

Im sure youd make a ton of dollar and i just want 25%

xoxoxoxo
SueB|

If I wasn't so skinny I'd try that in a heart beat. [:/]