RevJim

Rantoul recovery?

So, how is everyone fairing?

I was only there for 3 days/2 nights, and I'm still not fully recovered. I've been sipping on a Leinenkugel's Red Lager for almost an hour. It's almost gone, but I think I'll wait another week for the next one....

Who knew you could do that much damage to a liver in a scant 2 nights? :S
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I'm waiting to catch up on sleep. That's the least amount of sleep I think I've ever gotten. :D

I can say that my liver damage was a lot less than others so I'm hardly suffering at all. :P
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

my liver is taking the week off, please send me your soda-can-tabs

I was able to stave off boogie0burnout with Mt Dew for a the last few days, but the drive home finally did me in.... what's worse is i still haven't slept more then a few hours....

oh but what a fucking awesome time :)

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

my liver is down and out. I don't know if I will ever recover from that week, but it was SOOO much fun!
I also have an irritating cold that I just can't kick.
Is it time for rantoul '04 yet? I can't wait!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.
MaryRose

I also have an irritating cold that I just can't kick.

i'm actually waiting for something like this... i figure i'm ripe for the pickin' right about now with how drained i am after all of that...... but what a blast! ;)

Is it time for rantoul '04 yet? I can't wait!

less than a year away!

in the meantime there's the orange boogie over laborday, the thanksgiving boogie in zhills, the Stacy & Heather boogie/lovefest over christmas in zhills, freezefest in Crosskeys in feb, easter boogie at CSS, and the ranch 4th of july boogie.

:)

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

too many boogies, too little $$$! I want to go to them all. As of now, my plan is bridge day and eloy. we'll seeeeeeeee what happens in the future. Michigan weather suckS!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.
MaryRose

11 days, 10 nights... 23 jumps and a liver that went on strike on day (lets see 5 painted toes on the left foot, 2 on the right put us on the 7th) 7 which was Thursday... Kicked my sinus infection finally (thanks for the advice LadySkydiver!) and in another month I might think about a beer again.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com