Remster

Guy Thread: Explosives !!!!

This is a blowin' up stuff thread, so I must chime in.

Only one more interview with ATF (&E) in the wilds of the Idaho wilderness, to inspect our powder magazine, and I will be lawfully obliged by God Bless America, to Blow stuff into little bits.

The ATF Dudes are actually pretty cool. Just follow the rules, and you are good to go. If you don't follow the rules. Oops, vacation time in a small locked room.

----------------------------
bzzzz

Only close call I've had with explosives is when I was about 14. Me and one of my mates had got into spraying our hands up close with deodorant, then setting light to them. Anyway, we decided to do this in his toilet (no idea why), so we put a load of toilet paper into the bowl to give us a nice absorbent platform, then emptied about 10 cans onto the paper.

We thought it would just be a nice fire, but we hadn't taken into account all the vapours in the air, and when we tossed the match in the whole thing went up like a molotov. I think that because we were so close (leaning over it), the explosion went over our heads without harming us, but we just saw flame all over the place.

His towels and wallpaper weren't too pretty though.

Nick
---------------------------
"I've pierced my foot on a spike!!!"

Back in highschool, I read someplace that if you mix a certain chemical with ordinary sugar, to some specific ratio I wont mention here, and melt them down, then pour then into a mold or some sort, you can make a smoke bomb. Soooo I'm sitting in chem class one day, look over, see a HUGE canister of the chemical I need, and get to thinking........ hmmmmm...... ok. Yoink! Grab it, and make my get away. A few days later, I'm in my mom's kitchen during my spare, she's at work, and I go to town making this stuff. Apparently you don't need much. Well anyways, the phone rang, I ran to get it, and when I got back to the stove where I was melting the sugar down, well, I could hardly find the stove. But I know that it's only gonna get worse if I don't get the pot outside, so I fumble around, grab the pot and run like hell for the door. That house was _completely_ white. And thank-god, I managed to cross vent it quick enough before my parents found out....
there were some cool success stories with that stuff though, like putting in in a Frisk mint container, and putting match heads in the mix before it set. That little container could fill a room pretty quickly! But then I started wondering about the smoke..... I figured it wasn't toooo healthy, so quit messing around.

"If I ventured in the slipstream; Between the via-ducts of your dreams.......could you find me?"

What could you be talking about here ? Potassium nitrate ?