sinker

dz.commers in Nashville

Michele and Muenkel made it in Thursday night after many many delays. Muenkel fell off the plane onto the jet bridge, which Michele and I had a great laugh at, but we'll let him tell that embarassing tale. He wasn't even drunk. Michele is the best hugger. They can only be described as a full on body-glove hug. She lunged at me and I was physically knocked back about a foot. Muenkel was tossed into the air like a rag doll when he got his hug. Pics soon.

Going hiking to look at waterfalls today. Michele will post in her usual fashion soon...

-the artist formerly known as sinker

Michele is the best hugger. They can only be described as a full on body-glove hug. She lunged at me and I was physically knocked back about a foot. Muenkel was tossed into the air like a rag doll when he got his hug.

:D Now, you understand Michele's hugs. :D:D

Enjoy and have a great weekend. Looking forward to the pics. :)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

yeah, muenkel and michele swore me to secrecy on some things... like our three-way that was in the (cough).. hotel room...

we hiked to Burgess falls today... spectacular... pics tomorrow... we're all having a blast, watching each other's skydiving vids, cruising our town in our rented 2003 Jaguar XJ8 that totally kicks major ass (if only we could say the same for Muenkel's driving...)

we're addicted to michele's body glove hugs... we're all fighting over them, b/t me, muenkel and my kiddies... michele is so good w/ the kids! they adore her!

we celebrated muenkel's 40th b-day yesterday, made him a cake my wife did, and michele and I presented him w/ an engraved altimeter. He was speechless... which is quite a feet for the loquacious muenkel...

more tomorrow w/ lots of pics.... we're all exhausted. The only thing we haven't done yet was jump and get drunk! AH well, skydivers CAN have fun w/o airplanes, sex or booze!

I would've gotten toasty tonight, but Muenkel is ill so I am, "sadly", relegated to doing the driving...like that's a chore....HAHAHAHAH

Oh my goodness, I am having such a blast. I LOVED that storm - Muenkel swears I was "dancing" in the lightning and thunder and cyclonic activity...but I was just doing my very best mitation of a SoCal'er experiencing the power of a storm - and yes, there will be a post...and yes, I got wet...and blown around...and whoooohooooed at the thunder.

I am having such an incredible time...the film is at the store getting developed, and I am at the hotel in the lobby posting...but going up to bed now. We have a long day tomorrow, and on monday I get to see a Civil war thing.

I'll be posting more on tuesday...so far, I owe about 87 beers...
:D:D:D

WHAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOO!!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Boy, are these two so full of shit!:P My driving is as good as any other New Yorker. They just don't know how a Jag should be driven properly.:P

And yes Michele did grab hold of me and flung me in the air. Pic will be posted. She is one strong chic.B|B|

Awesome weekend. Unfortunately I have to catch a plane at 8am CST.:(

Someone should pressure Sinker to post his modeling pictures from when he was a teenager. That's right, our very own bald father of three Sinker was actually a model.:o

Lastly, these 2 incredibly generous people presented me with my first (beer!) piece of gear. An altimeter with a personal engraving on the back. I believe it has given me my fight back to get healthy and get back in the air.:)
BTW, I'm not 40 yet. It was an early b'day celebration.

As they both said, pics are coming.

Blue skies peeps,
Chris

OPK, it's Monday. Where are the pics and the rest of the stories. Give it up....all of it.B|

I'm so glad everyone is having fun in the South, and cant wait to hear the adventures.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

we've been so busy, haven't had the time to post...

Muenkel left this morning for home. Michele is sleeping in at the Sheraton and I'm picking her up for lunch and shopping after my teleconference. The pics I got back on CD are way too big to post, so Michele is going to scan them when she gets home to Cali.

Let me say this... the rental we had, a 2003 Jaguar XJ8 is one kickin car. So luxurious, kick ass 300 hp motor, rock solid. It was a real treat to be able to drive it this weekend.

I am home...and I am sad to not be in Nashville. More accurately, I am sad to not be with my friends...and wrapped in the arms of Hannah and Gabe, Sinker's kids.

I need a bath and a serious cuddle with the cats, so pix and posts will come up tomorrow or wednesday (depends on my workload...).

Suffice it to say my father, when he picked me up at the airport, said "wow, you look so relaxed. Haven't seen you like that in years. Good trip, I take it", to which I talked the whole 45 minutes home...and made him look at pix at red lights.

Amazing time, amazing friends, and lots of love...no, we were not sucking in Nashville. Not at all.

Ciels-
Michele

no, we were not sucking in Nashville***

now dammit, I told you how much I hate that expression! Ah well, I'm still loving you two times

(just don't tell Muenkel about our tryst today... he'll get so jealous!)

Her Majesty, Queen of the Divine Word

Yes, well, you all forgot to wear the chauffer hat. If you had, I wouldn't have bugged you so much about being allowed to drive it.:P

But those speakers were terrible, Chris. Just blechy. Crank a good song, and get distortion at 10. whomever put those into that car should be shot.

Ciels-
Michele

Well, come to think of it, we did put Sinker in the car.

And they rented it to you...Mr. Percocet Yew Nork Driver...:S

BTW, last roll is being developed right now, so Pix will be up tomorrow...

Ciels-
Michele

Sinker and I both have valid credit cards...and valid licenses, and cleaner driving records. You actually used yours.:P

(And now, back to the 27 v/m work messages I have to return!!!)

Ciels-
Michele