Tonto

Alana owes beer.

yes, yes... i know. mama made me cry though

Aw, I'm sorry. Blame it on the guys, it's their fault. It happens to the best of us...I even had to lock a greenie thread before! :o

I'll take a Corona with a lime when you come down here. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Take responsavility you wanted to close it!!!!

Yes, oh yes, the secret is out! I'm a power hungry greenie and I live to lock threads and ban people. :P

Actually, I'd rather give out spankings, they're way more fun. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

yes, yes... i know. mama made me cry though

Aw, I'm sorry. Blame it on the guys, it's their fault. It happens to the best of us...I even had to lock a greenie thread before! :o

I'll take a Corona with a lime when you come down here. ;)

ill definately get you a corona... will you get me one too since it was a first for you... you never locked a thread of mine before!

Take responsavility you wanted to close it!!!!

Yes, oh yes, the secret is out! I'm a power hungry greenie and I live to lock threads and ban people. :P

Actually, I'd rather give out spankings, they're way more fun. ;)

I guess you are ending up with a huge crowd of slaves soon.......
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

Paradise is always somewhere you're not. There was another thread earlier today on where would you live and why.. and I thought of all the places I've lived, on 5 continents and quite a few islands - and figured - there's always a reason to be somewhere else.

Why are you not home?

t
It's the year of the Pig.

Life takes you places to learn new things, I just go with it. I'm learning something here that's why i'm here Tomorrow I don't know, but tomorrow is not here right now i'm having a good time

"If you don't overcome your fears they will overcome you first"
Shady Monkey/6Segundos Rodriguez/AKA Pablito

Now I understand that perfectly - but so few people understand why I've done what I wanted to do. Do you have similar experiences?

I'm "home" now. 1500km from where I was born, but in the same country - mainly to be close to my kids. Seems my ex-wife will be getting remarried soon, and they'll be moving away. I don't think I'll follow this time. Maybe I'll go somewhere new - although there are some places I'd like to see again now.

t
It's the year of the Pig.