SkyOCiel

i got my A!!! who's going to the davis Boogie ?

Ok,
i am freshly equiped with my A licence Yeahhhhhh:)(yeap i know i owe lots of beer:$)

i wanted to go to the Davis Boogie, and since it would be my first Boogie :P,
ooops did i just say that (ok, ok more Beer;);))
i wanted to know who else that i might know would be there?

'cause i'm very shy:$

Live the sky
S-

looks at self hmmm.. don't look like chopped liver
smells under armpits EWWWWW!!! but don't SMELL like chopped liver
pinches self don't feel like chopped liver...

am I missing something?
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Natacha sorry I can't make it there. I have gotten to a stage of my life where I can not do what I want with my free time. I will change that soon enough though. If yoy get a chance to meet Lummy you're lucky. He likes good Tequila and skydives. What more could you ask for?

Congrats on the A but I think I already told you that Saturday nightB|

Be safe in Davis. Heck be safe everywhere...;) You'll see peeps you know up there when you get there.

Hey, SkyOCiel! I will be at the boogie this weekend! Hubby & I are planning on going up starting Saturday...probably come home each day (90 minutes away) 'cause we have doggies at home to take care of. Do you do belly or freefly? I prefer mostly RW, but my honey is pretty good at both RW & sitflying. I hope we can meet you there this weekend! And if you want to jump with us, well that's all the better! :)
I am 5'9", red curly hair, bright green & purple RW suit.

See you in a few days!

Blue skies, light winds,
Karen

p.s. congrats on the A license...that's terrific!

I hope we can meet you there this weekend! And if you want to jump with us, well that's all the better!

Cool ,
that'll be great!
i'm 5.8 short orange carrot hair slowly returning to their original black color:$
my RW suit is grey and blue
i have only done belly so far, but just started to learn to sit fly;)

looking forward to seeing you there.

Live the sky
S-

Natacha

KAren? YEAH!!! Karen n Steve are gonna be there!!!! YIPPEE!! Ya know girl, we have GOT to stop only catching each other at boogies....

Hugs to both of ya..

P.s. Hey.. me thinks Littlejumper might be gettingthe itch back... Rumor has it that she's trying to by an altimeter
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

:D Hi, Lummy!! hehehe, we DO seem to only see each other at boogies, don't we!!? Are you going to do a sitfly jump with us again? Last time was really fun! And I think I might even be better now...it's actually starting to look like a sitfly instead of a butt-fly :o Been mostly doing belly jumps though, so maybe we can get a few of those in too?? :)

See you soon!

Blue ones,
Karen