kevin922

Celeb Skydiver ? Ethan Langford?

Wow.. he made it to the next round! :)

Yeah, which is a fucking miracle! That boy's gonna get a talkin' to when we see him again! "I can't" and "No, I don't want sex at least 4 times a week" What the fuck is up with that man?

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

Yep. Ethan is a regular at X-Keys and Caroline has made a couple of jumps. I just got back from the series "opener" that NBC hosted. One of the other couples from the show was also their with their friends. It was pretty odd, as at the end of the show there were two couples left, and only one would be voted back for next week. The couples were Ethan and Caroline and the other couple at the party. It was a very tense couple of minutes, until they announced that Ethan and Caroline would be back next week, and the other couple would be going home. Stay tuned for future episodes.

Wow.. he made it to the next round! :)

Yeah, which is a fucking miracle! That boy's gonna get a talkin' to when we see him again! "I can't" and "No, I don't want sex at least 4 times a week" What the fuck is up with that man?

-
Jim

:P Really --- if I were Ethan, I'd come to the dz fully prepared to take a whole lotta sounding on! A skydiver who can't hold on longer than whuffos!!!! Jeez.........even I could've held Caroline longer!!

Elaine

:PReally --- if I were Ethan, I'd come to the dz fully prepared to take a whole lotta sounding on! A skydiver who can't hold on longer than whuffos!!!! Jeez.........even I could've held Caroline longer!!

Elaine

I've got $10.00 says ya can't. But damn, I'd like to watch you try. :ph34r:

-
Jim

*bump*

It's that time again kids, what will our crazy skydiving chiropractor do tonight? Tune in, same bat time, same bat channel.... (NBC 8PM Eastern)

-
Jim

I saw that episode as well. I thought the SKydiver is gonna kick ass! Then he said he didn't want sex from his hot fiance 4 times a day or what ever it was and thought "what kind of sydiver is not sex crazed?" I wish them luck! Fix him up when he gets back to Cross Keys.
Dom

I wish them luck! Fix him up when he gets back to Cross Keys.

He's all fixed up. He said that they cut out the part where he said "we do it more than 4 times a week now!". He's cool. ;)

-
Jim

is anyone allowed to say if they won or not, since he's already back, somone on here's gotta know....

I suppose Ethan knows, but he's contractually bound to keep that a big fat secret. Many have tried to get the scoop; even after a few beers, he's tight lipped about the outcome. You'll find out when the rest of us do, keep watching!

Of course I can't talk yet but watch me this week Sat. 9:00pm for more fun.:o

Great!! It'll be part of the fun at the Perris Bombshelter this weekend!!! B|B|B| (finally a break from all those tandem newbie vids...! ;) )

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon