jtval

for the women

I shoudda posted that in the Funny pics forum!

NO! I love that picture of you! Very sexy!

Yummy is all I gotta say about you boys. That takes some major balls with the nekkid shots! THAT in itself is sexy as hell! You single girls best snatch these guys up!

)

Pammi

I shoudda posted that in the Funny pics forum!

NO! I love that picture of you! Very sexy!

Yummy is all I gotta say about you boys.

:$:$:$:$;)

>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'

Oh my Gawd...... You are one lucky lady. Damn.

Skycat- I always kinda liked that guy. But if you can imagine night and day.

Not that I ever thought of it before, till now. But it is an interesting study in opposites, none the less.

Heh. Well, at least he is over the scariest student episode, its all good.

Several things I remember w/DV.
the interpretive dance manover exit (kicking and swimming)
The tracking episode.
and my favorite, on a landing I had "All you had to do was catch on fire and blow up and it would have been perfect".

Lookit this pic, I like it. On the film he goes around and around Butthead's feet then latches on. This one is with his 4 way team.

~AirAnn~

Oh my Gawd...... You are one lucky lady. Damn.

as a man I feel like such a piece of meat....I like it!!!!:P

>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'

LOL, thanks Becca! I believe his post was directed towards JT, but I guess that it also goes for me as well ... so thanks;)

Oops! It was directed to JT (that's what I get for drunk-posting!), but yes, my comment goes for you, JT, boudy, Viking, AggieDave, slim, and the rest of you hotties who want to keep the eye-candy coming!

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Ooh! Sign me up! Do you have baby-tees?
(you know, the stretchy, extra-small ones that show off boobies to their full advantage?)

;)

I'll get them made!!! but I will have to see them on you;)

>>>

Damn - its almost like what JT did with Photoshop.

You know, like putting his head on a kick ass looking body. Not very original. But who the hell would put their real nakid body on here?

I mean really, homey dont play that. :P

~AirAnn~

Ewww .. I don't know how others feel about that, but I would never have a body like that!!
I'm real happy with my body ... it's not huge like that, but it's very fit, and that's all I wanted. Used to life to bulk somewhat, but decided ultimately, I like it better doing the pushups, situps, running type of exercises instead!
eek ... yuk ...

Trailer 11/12 was the best. Thanks for the memories ... you guys rocked!

I'm real happy with my body ...

I'm really happy with your body, too... ;)

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.