chopchop

Byron Boogie countdown and rollcall.. woohoo!

Byron jumpers...
Girlfalldown.. Friday afternoon - Sunday
Boyfalldown.. Friday afternoon - Sunday
Bigben .. Friday afternoon - Sunday
Cornholio
Lummy.. Friday - Sunday (hopefully)
Skyesspot.. Friday - Sunday (hopefully)
JSaxton
Hookitt
Chopchop.. Friday through Sunday..
Deuce.. Friday - Sunday
skybaby
jams
TallGuy

Hollister jumpers
sfc..
crapflinger..
Titanium Legs..
LizzieB... Saturday and maybe Sunday..
Iceman (mfrese)..Friday through Sunday (maybe even Thursday afternoon)
Sebazz?..
SkydiverXXL..
Swoopyswoop
Pop.. 1/2 the boogie.. whatever that means...
The Anvil...Friday Afternoon-Sunday..
Skypup..
KerMor..
SkyOCiel..

visiting jumpers..
vanillaskygirl (Elsinore) Friday-Sunday...
rookie120.. Friday - Sunday (Colorado)
Amazon.. Friday - Sunday (Washington)
SLOfreefall
MissMissy (Skydive Chicago)
tattoojeff (Oregon)
NoshitthereIwas.. Friday - Saturday

OK.. fixed it again based on the updates.. we're gonna miss you there Ronnie.. Good luck with the job interview..
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

No boogie for me.

That's too bad, Ronnie. You and Haley are the only two people that I would have known if you could make it to the Byron Boogie. Have fun if you are able to jump with Ricky Ricardo at Eloy and good luck with your interview! I will see you and Haley, of course, at Chick's Rock. :)
Edited: Roy, I will not be there until Saturday morning as I am visiting a friend in Mounain View and sleeping at her place on Friday.

No boogie for me.

That's too bad, Ronnie. You and Haley are the only two people that I would have known if you could make it to the Byron Boogie.

I'm hurt! [:/] You don't remember meeting me, Rosa? :S
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

Of course I remember meeting you, Roy! It was a special moment. The clouds parted and a ray of sunshine beamed down on us as I looked into your face and said, "It's nice to meet you..." :ph34r:

I know Ronnie and Haley from their close friendship with Tad. I used to see Ronnie at a climbing gym that I used to go to. It is a longer-term kind of friendship that I have with them as it began through things other than skydiving.

Roy, I know you through your posts and the one time that we were introduced, however, it is special. I met you on the first day that I jumped after getting my "A" license. I had only 20 jumps when I met you. :) I am a litle scared that I don't really know any of you too well...

No Vinnie, no Ronnie, no Haley??? I am starting to get seriously bummed. Hey Vinnie, can you make it out Friday night? Bring your bro up, we can carpool and party in Byron Friday night. I am probably only going to stick around to make a jump or two Saturday morning ...
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

Yep, many a jumps will be had with Ricardo and as always, a lot of beer will be drunk!!!! It is Haley's first time in Eloy, so she will be buying the rounds. Thanks for the good luck on the interview Roy. I would really like to move to Phoenix. There is so much good climbing close by, and of course, an incredible DZ. Have fun in Byron. Rosa, Haley and I will see you at Elsinore.

He'll only be here for a few days then he heads up to Fort Lewis and I'd wager to Iraq shortly thereafter.

So turn him into a skydiver at Byron... then when he gets to Ft Lewis... Kapowsin Airsports is just a VERY short drive on the East side of the base.... then yall can jump together after he gets back... sheesh.. no planning at all... no wonder you conservatives have such a hard time figurin stuff out.

Jeanne

7 more days.. but at the rate people are falling off here.. it's gonna be a normal weekend at Byron except for the extra planes, hot showers, badass organizers, free beer and wine, pizza Friday night, great dinner selections on Saturday night.. oh,yeah.. and all the partying.. oh.. i guess that is a normal weekend! ;)
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

Byron jumpers...
Cornholio
JSaxton
Hookitt
Deuce.. Friday - Sunday
skybaby
jams
TallGuy
vdschoor.. Friday - Sunday

Hollister jumpers
sfc..
crapflinger..
Titanium Legs..
Sebazz?..
SkydiverXXL..
Swoopyswoop
Skypup..
KerMor..
SkyOCiel..

visiting jumpers..
SLOfreefall
tattoojeff (Oregon)

Hey i'm still on the roster!!!! There is no way in hell i'm gonna miss it. This will be the only boogie that I have been to this year except for my home dz boogie. Between school and work it was a bitch to get this one planned. But it sounds like it will be a great time and I will not miss it. Never been to Byron before but some old friends are there and I cant wait. How many days now? I fly into San Fran on thursday but wont be driving up until friday morning if anybody needs a ride just let me know.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

Byron jumpers...
Cornholio
JSaxton
Hookitt
Deuce.. Friday - Sunday
skybaby
jams
TallGuy
vdschoor.. Friday - Sunday

Hollister jumpers
sfc..
crapflinger..
Titanium Legs..
Sebazz..
SkydiverXXL..
Swoopyswoop
Skypup..
KerMor..
SkyOCiel..

visiting jumpers..
SLOfreefall
tattoojeff (Oregon)

There ya go Sebazz... what days again? B|
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

Iwan.. I didn't know you were lurking around these parts! Now we have a camera guy for when Deuce is working.. ;)

I'll be available!
I usually "hang out" in the photography forum, but I started lurking around in these as well.. ;) Glad I found it!

It looks like we should be able to get a big new dropzone.com record right? Gareth offered to organize a DZ.com dive in the Events forum. Can we make that into a record attempt?

Iwan

That is it, I managed to dodge the Friday night thing at work B| and take Friday off ...
So I will be there from Friday late morning till Sunday late evening :)
If anyone needs / want a lift from Mountain View, PM me.

You can't determine the length of your life
- but you can control its height and depth.

I like Kapowsin.....and Snohomish as well. Josh has done the airborne thing in the Army and I HAVE been bugging the hell out of him to start skydiving. We'll see. I want to make it.....
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

I like Kapowsin.....and Snohomish as well. Josh has done the airborne thing in the Army and I HAVE been bugging the hell out of him to start skydiving. We'll see. I want to make it.....

Dude, if sport skydiving was anything like the Army Airborne thing, I'd be mowing my lawn on the weekends.

I am on the verge of making a special offer on some digital stills to insure that your brother sees you do the depleted uranium lemon-flavored anvil imitation you do so well.

Hey why not get the Bro in on a little RW with the tandem.. we did a 2 point 4 way just a week ago with a guy in the Seattle Skydivers who had an accident and the landing gear no work too good anymore.. so he was Tandem with Vlad for the drouge toss and the landing gear... and 3 of us did the 4 way (I was told the TM didnt count otherwise 5 way) with Bart. It was an awsum dive. I need to get a copy of the video..

Jeanne

Hey.. how come more of the Southern Cal types aren't comin up.. hell I am coming 800+ miles....

Cora... Michele.... huh???

Come on get your tails up north for the weekend.

Chop Chop.. I am bringin EC14... Emmanuel he is a Snohomish jumper here on DZ.com.... but I dont think he is much of a poster.. we have a lot like that...on the site with names but never post. I think most of the people from Snohomish are shy or sumpin.

Jeanne