Skymonkey13

Look at this Spider

ah well... You should make it over sometime. We throw some really good parties sometimes! ;)

Sinker doesnt jump anymore. He has babies and shit. And baby shit. Most of the time he looks like

:S:S <--that.

Just kidding. I've never actually met sinker. He lives down the street from me, and thinks he jumps at my home dz.. but...[:/]:(
Muenkel said I could easily kick his ass. In fact, he wants me to. Not gonna do it though.

I do not like spiders.

you definitely could kick my ass... and I sure do love a good ass kickin... esp. from pretty women... humina humina humina...

you're right, no jumpin for me for awhile... instead of packing canopies, I'm packin diapers. Man, those little pilot chutes are a bitch to pack.

:S:S <------ you're right... that's my self-portrait

-the artist formerly known as sinker

well then if your that close you should come to the halloween boogie!
allrighty then. No excuses. :)

Dude.. I'm there! What should I dress up as??

hey thats my line! errrrr.. the skimpy costumes always are raved about. But so are the original ones.
Im about as creative as a buscuit. So im sorry but I cant help. :(B|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

hey thats my line! errrrr.. the skimpy costumes always are raved about. But so are the original ones.

Well you've got time to think about it and come up with something. I dont wanna do the skimpy shit.. its gonna be too cold. You just send me a PM when you've got my costume ready.. kay?? ;);)

Serioulsy... Sinker!!! I may just have to come over and kick your ass!!

ugh... and I dont want to know WHERE you are going to come up with PLACENTA....

I'm going to dress up like a NUN if you dont quit with the amniotic fluid shit!!

"hey kristi..how do you like your eggs??"
"UNFERTILIZED!!!"

hehe!

Well you've got time to think about it and come up with something. I dont wanna do the skimpy shit.. its gonna be too cold. You just send me a PM when you've got my costume ready.. kay?? ;);)

Oh yea im on it.... no skimpy shit. Ready for the cold right. So what are your measurements!!! :$B|
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Austraila: home of the most worlds most poisious spiders, scorpions, snakes. most nasty crocks, sharks, well you get the picture.
Damn I love it there. Its really worth it. Beautifull!

You fogot the BOX JELLYFISH that MooFo will kill ya too
But thanks for the rapp Oz Rocks everyone should visit, but not all at once:) If ya do get here come to the west too.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I was @ an Oz dz near Melbourne discussing all the things that could kill you. They were describing the very common & very poisinous white tail spider.

I pointed to a spider that was crawling onto a tandem student harness as we spoke and asked "like that one" - they said yup that's one of em - shook the harness & it fell off.

Now THAT would suck, under canopy having a poisinous spider crawling down your leg!!

That said, I agree that spiders are creepy - but they are good also. They eat the bad bugs. If I find one inside I transport it outside to a tree or something... that's where they really want to be anyway. And many cultures consider them good luck/good fortune, why tempt fate?

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

Austraila: home of the most worlds most poisious spiders, scorpions, snakes. most nasty crocks, sharks, well you get the picture.
Damn I love it there. Its really worth it. Beautifull!

You fogot the BOX JELLYFISH that MooFo will kill ya too
But thanks for the rapp Oz Rocks everyone should visit, but not all at once:) If ya do get here come to the west too.

You mean theres an East? I love WA. Got married in Kings Park overlooking the Swan. and then got completely pissed at this upppity french resturant!
The sunset kicks ass!
Mohoso Rodriguez #865