Skymonkey13

Look at this Spider

My man, that is what is locally called a "wolf-spider" and you can hear them when they walk.

Nice photo.

Those ones actually make a noise when you kill them. I actually killed one with a Beeman pellet gun in my garage a couple years ago. They f&cking growl. Yicky poo.

That what my brother said it was too, but i didn't know if he really knew or not.

Uck.

Nasty.

West Tenn Skydiving... Somerville Tn. about 45 min E NE of Memphis. ya know home of the Mullins King Air?
But I realize Tn is a L O N G state, so you may be else where.
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

man I've got the fuckin willies bad. fuck. fuck. fuck.
I hate spiders, but I just couldn't help myself... had to look. thanks deuce... I'm going to have nightmares about spiders w/ your face on them, talking like the crocodile hunter. you bastage.

-the artist formerly known as sinker

Austraila: home of the most worlds most poisious spiders, scorpions, snakes. most nasty crocks, sharks, well you get the picture.
Damn I love it there. Its really worth it. Beautifull!
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Creepy timing for me. This time of year in So Cal the giant garden spiders come out. This morning I ran in to a new tenant's web on the way out. After doing the spiderweb dance and being left traumatized for the rest of the day, the beast was waiting for me when I came home... I'll have to get a picture of him. It's one of the biggest I've seen... I pulled down his web, but I'm sure he'll make a new one tonight...
"If the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girl's sports such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing." - Homer Simpson

Biggest spider I EVER SAW was in Australia, in Cairns.

Christ. I dare any arachnaphobe to look at this site.

Scary, scary shit. Less scary than raising twin daughters, but still pretty f*cking scary!

You've been warned.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~ednieuw/australian/Thumbnails/Thumbnails.htm

Thanks Deuce, now do you want to come over and turn the lights out after i go to sleep?;)

that Duce has been to Cairns is cool. I havent made it there yet, but hope to someday. Oz really is great, and you really dont see those critters, but once and a while.
;)
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Sorry folks. But I was in the greater Cairns area, and I was walking back to my tent-cabin with my wife and this spider had erected a fort in the path. It was three feet long from top to bottom, and it raised it's front legs in challenge as I approached. the legs were almost two feet long each.

I said to myself: "this pathetic piece of shit doesn't even have a skeleton. It has a second-rate EXO-skeleton, and some poison sacs!" I can kick this cretinous creatures exoskeletal ass!" And then it barked or something and I screamed. I mean I screamed like in prison.

And then I broke it up like a gruesome kind of origami meat puppet.

I drank most of a case of Extra Special Bitter and buried the memory of that night.

I am now an Australian Spider Ninja Warrior.

Crunch. Crunch.

(shudder)

:)

Sorry folks. But I was in the greater Cairns area, and I was walking back to my tent-cabin with my wife and this spider had erected a fort in the path. It was three feet long from top to bottom, and it raised it's front legs in challenge as I approached. the legs were almost two feet long each.

I said to myself: "this pathetic piece of shit doesn't even have a skeleton. It has a second-rate EXO-skeleton, and some poison sacs!" I can kick this cretinous creatures exoskeletal ass!" And then it barked or something and I screamed. I mean I screamed like in prison.

And then I broke it up like a gruesome kind of origami meat puppet.

I drank most of a case of Extra Special Bitter and buried the memory of that night.

I am now an Australian Spider Ninja Warrior.

Crunch. Crunch.

(shudder)

yea I buy that. But ONLY if it was on the clearance rack! :P
Austrailan Ninja Spider warrior my ass... :)

but I will buy the Extra Specail Bitter.... yummm...
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Hey, cool with me. I can't tell the really, really good stories anyhow.

I do remember this island off the coast that had huge trees full of those birds that "Berretta" had on his shoulder in the 70's.

Very cool. I think they must have eaten all the spiders.

I wanna go to Rotnest Island off of the coast of WA.
they have these little critters there call Quakas. and (before it was illegal) there was a game call Quaka kicking. :P
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

dude that is just fucking sick! I hate those creepy crawly bastards! die die! Cool pic anyways. :)

Dude, spiders rock man.
Why is it that cool, beneficial, natural, unoffensive creatures give people the willies and make them want to kill stuff?

Human are wrecking the planet, not spiders. Now if most of THOSE died the world would be a much better place.

If I find a strange spider in my house I put it outside.
If I find a strange human in my house I'm gonna step on it.

hey... I dont deny that they serve a higher purpose in life. They are benifical creatures. But that aint gonna stop me from poking them w/ a sharp stick if 'n theyre in my house!
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I went kayaking down this heavily wooded waterway and there were big spiders like that in huge webs stretching overhead. (wolf spiders? see...people would like 'em better if they didn't have names like that...oh, yeah, and if they didn't look all creepy) I swear if one of those things fell on me or my kayak, I would have walked on water!

I can't squish the things because they CRUNCH and I hate that...but if it growled...(another reason men are useful to have around) :S

This one time, there was a roach in my house that actually stared me down as I threatened it with a shoe, but that's another story!
Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.
-Salvador Dali