bodypilot90

political leanings

I found it funny with such low numbers you already had decided you were right.

Tell ya what . . . let's do this unannounced a couple of months from now and make it a much more fair series of polls by asking not if people think they themselves are left or right, but rather their attitudes toward key issues; gun control, abortion, privacy rights, gay marriage, religion . . . ya know, that way they'll actually be telling us how they really are rather than how they -think- they are.

I think had you given them the option of "middle of the road" your poll may have in fact worked a bit more in your favor, but as it was, geeze man, it certainly didn't take long for it to go exactly as I had predicted.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I know who Mary Jo is. Notice the ;) (wink) sign after my statement.

The Kennedys are a special subject for ridicule for me because there is such a cornucopia of ammunition. Drugs, alchohol, sexual harrassment/battery... the list goes on. I sometimes consider cheating scandals, but whatever it is that the Kennedys do, somehow isn't a scandal.

The beauty of it is that, somehow, people ignore the flaws that seem to totally torpedo the campaign of others.

Jeannie, stay with me at Eloy. We'll get in great fight, and I just know we'll win every one.

Whatever. You are great company. And I look forward to the biggest hut I have ever got again.

See you soon. Amason. Order the second, or maybe first largest wingsuit. I want pictures of you flocking with Kevin!

:)

I just may have to fly one of those things one of these days...Mine will have to be all red... of course.;)

I can just see a flock with Tall Bird.. MAN would there be some wicked vortices behind usB|

I have a couple OTHER things I need to buy before a wingsuit... like my new Samurai... a new Infinity.. smaller... that Tim(hookit) wont diss as the BIGGEST Infinity ever made..... and a new PD reserve... arrrggghh its going to be a VERY expensive winter.

Jeanne